June20 Launches the Converge Kinetic Display With Target and Verizon Wireless
HAYWARD, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–June20, the company creating a whole new category of kinetic retail displays combining the tactile gratification of in-store shopping with a content-rich online experience, announces a new Converge installation with Target and Verizon Wireless, the latest retailer to test June20’s new digital display solution. Additionally, June20 will debut Converge at Retail 2020, a demo area in the new Innovation Lab at NRF Retail’s Big Show 2018, January 14-16 in New York City.
Through the Converge installation, June20 is building a customized digital display in 150 Target stores to test its interactive, tablet-based solution with Verizon Wireless’ wide selection of smartphones to allow customers to compare devices side-by-side and make informed buying decisions.
“Target, like much of retail today, has a self-service store format, and Converge will be helping the retailer enhance discovery for those customers who would rather learn on their own, or to complement a staff that is already stretched a little thin,” said Paul Chapuis, CEO of June20. “For products that require thorough research and customization, like smartphones, connected health devices, or even cars, Converge is especially helpful in increasing customer browsing time leading to more sales.”
This installation follows several previous field tests, including Sam’s, Staples, and Home Depot. “June20 has had an exciting journey in testing our transformative display solution in multiple retail formats,” said Chapuis. “We’ve learned from every installation, using the insights we’ve received from early customer interaction and store performance to create an even stronger Converge experience. The consumer experience is now truly remarkable, and the tools for retailers & brands are miles ahead of other retail displays.”
With the Converge suite of display solutions, customers can interact with the tablet-and-rail system to get information about complex products, configure design options, discover and compare similar products in a category, or display an expanded range of products and their availability. Customers even have the option to send the information on the tablet directly to their mobile device while standing in the aisle.
June20 will recreate the Converge retail display system at NRF, providing a view into how retailers are currently using the solution to engage customers. Attendees should visit Retail 2020, the “technologies of the future” showcase in the Innovation Lab at NRF, to experience:
- Converge:Configure: Attendees can use the tablet-and-rail system to configure the details of a Tesla vehicle to experience an entirely new way to buy customized products in new retail environments
- Converge:Compare: Attendees can compare connected home products Ring, Ring Pro, Kevo and August, simulating the purchase decision-making process
- Converge:Discover: Attendees can learn more about complex retail solutions GetDor and Brilliant
“We are excited to feature these impressive brands for our Converge demo at Retail 2020, showing how Converge can improve the shopping experience in any retail environment,” says Chapuis. “Converge offers comprehensive information for the retailers and brands, keeps customers engaged and invites them to stay within the retailer’s ecosystem. We are excited for retailers to see what a difference a little technology can make.”
June20 will be at booth IL8 in the Retail 2020 showcase of the Innovation Lab located in the River Pavilion. Media interested in scheduling a demo should contact June20@ink-co.com
June20 is reinventing the in-store shopping experience with its newest technology platform, Converge. Converge is a digital retail display that elevates the tactile gratification of in-store shopping by adding a content-rich online experience. Customers have access to online content, specially curated for an in-store experience, keeping them in the retailer’s ecosystem from discovery to purchase, and provides new and powerful insights on customer in-store buying behavior for retailers and brands. For more information visit june20.com. Demo video.
About Retail 2020
Retail 2020 demonstrates how innovative retail technology companies are transforming the way retailers market, connect, and serve customers in an immersive interactive demonstration. Visitors will experience how each leg of the shopping journey is being transformed using the most recent advances in augmented reality, artificial intelligence, machine learning, facial recognition, big data, robotics and more.
Other Point of Sale News
- Displaydata to Showcase Augmented Reality Navigation Demo with Aisle411 at NRF 2018
- KIOSK Information Systems Introduces New Self-Service Solution Functionality #NRF2018
- FutureProof Retail Is Selected as Mobile App Partner Offering a Shopping Experience
- Tinyclues Unveiling Its AI-First Marketing Platform to North American Retailers at #NRF2018
- Holiday Retail Sales Increased 5.5 Percent in 2017, Exceeding NRF Forecast
- Come See the Store of the Future at Partner Tech’s NRF Big Show Booth!
- VICTORY: Walmart Extends Parental Leave to Hourly Workers, Advocates Applaud
- Kibo and Maui Jim Outline the Omnichannel 2.0 Vision for Brands at NRF 2018
- AccuStore® Heads to #NRF2018 BIG Show to Highlight The Future of Store Technology
- Supreme Court Takes Case to Decide Fate of Online Sales Tax