Kwolia Partners with NRF to Bring Retail Innovation Lounge to Shop.org 2017
New York – Aug. 14, 2017 – Kwolia, a strategic advisory firm for connection + curation + communication in the world of retail innovation, today announced that it has partnered with the National Retail Federation (NRF) to bring kwolia’s Retail Innovation Lounge to Shop.org 2017 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Sept. 26-27.
The partnership with NRF brings the Retail Innovation Lounge directly to the main expo floor during Shop.org 2017 and provides a unique “lounge and learn” experience at the retail industry’s most important event for digital commerce. A dedicated stage in the Retail Innovation Lounge features curated content and programming, with exclusive, inspiring content focused on today’s most successful retail strategies and concepts. Among the speakers for the three-day event are:
- Jason Ballard, CEO, TreeHouse
- Phillip Raub, Founder/CMO, b8ta
- Jason Breazeale, Innovation, Ahold Delhaize
- Brian Kavanagh, Sr Director, Insights Driven Performance and Retail Evolution at The Hershey Company
The Retail Innovation Lounge also includes lounge areas for networking and relaxation, games, a happy hour bar, and demo space for sponsors. Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with their peers, network with industry influencers and learn about the latest innovations in retail technology.
The agenda for the Retail Innovation Lounge is integrated as part of the Shop.org schedule, with all Retail Innovation Lounge speakers featured on the Shop.org speaker page. The Shop.org website also includes a dedicated Retail Innovation Lounge page, in addition to a separate website at http://www.retailinnovationlounge.com/.
About Retail Innovation Lounge
The Retail Innovation Lounge is a lounge and learn experience for change-makers in retail, connecting innovators and disruptors in a cool space with a relaxed vibe. Launched at SXSW in 2016, the Retail Innovation Lounge goes “next level” into the future of retail. It explores convergent commerce with new solutions, concepts and unfiltered, authentic conversations from: retail, brand, technology, marketing, media, entertainment and social good with the shared mission of moving retail into the future.
The Retail Innovation Lounge was founded by Anne Marie Stephen, ceo + founder of kwolia, strategic advisory for emerging technologies applied in retail connecting the physical and digital worlds. As a global customer-focused product and service developer, customer experience guru and trends forecaster in retail, Anne Marie has worked with leading companies including: Panasonic, Disney, Chico’s, AutoZone, Ralph Lauren, Hickory Farms and Macerich to integrate innovative solutions for over a decade.
Other POS News:
- ATMIA Publishes Cash versus Card—Relative Security and Victim Impact from Attacks Study
- The Vitamin Shoppe Collaborates with Liquid Agency to Launch SPARK AUTO DELIVERY
- Epson Congratulates Partner ’Vendor of Excellence Awards’ Winners at RSPA RetailNOW 2017
- Ordermark Certifies Epson Smart Printer for Its Online Order Consolidation System
- NRF – Imports Set to Hit New Monthly and Annual Records As Retail Sales Increase
- Como and Preoday partner to offer integrated customer engagement and online ordering
- E-retail in the UK – 2017 – Insight and Analysis