Retail and Apparel Industries to Discuss RFID’s Benefits at #RFIDLIVE
NEW YORK, April 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — RFID Journal announced today that key leaders from the retail and apparel sectors will discuss the benefits that they are achieving from using radio frequency identification technology, at this year’s RFID Journal LIVE! conference and exhibition, which will be held on May 3-5, at the Orange County Convention Center, located in Orlando, Fla. The event will provide an opportunity for retail and apparel companies to hear first-hand about the most important deployments in these sectors, and to find the solutions that meet their business needs. Retail and apparel companies have been among the early adopters of RFID technologies, both internally and within their shared supply chains. End users of RFID will be featured in a Retail/Apparel track, as well as in an Item-Level Retail and Apparel Workshop—a preconference …read more
- MasterCard and World Vision to Address Key Issues Facing Humanitarian Sector
- Multi-factor Transaction Identity Verification Partnership Announced
- CRS and Hisense Enter an Exclusive Agreement
- Creditcall’s EMV Ready Payment Gateway Now TR-39 and PCI PIN Compliant
- All You Can Eat Data: Restaurants Serve Up Best Free Wi-Fi in the U.S.
- MasterCard Sees Continued Momentum in U.S. EMV Adoption
- commercetools Is Named a Sitecore Gold Technology Partner
- Reflektion Launches Partner Program With Leading eCommerce Technology Providers
- Jim Stone Appointed President of Cashmaster USA, Inc.
- Helzberg Diamonds Selects BTM Global for Oracle Retail Xstore Point-of-Service