Lexmark digital sign solution helps retailers create immediate, impactful product promotions that move inventory and drive revenue
Lexmark launches Digital Endcap solution for retailers at National Retail Federation event
Lexington, Ky., Jan. 12, 2015 –
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) launches its new Digital Endcap solution this week at the National Retail Federation (NRF) event at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. Visit booth 3121 for demonstrations and updates from customers piloting the solution.
- Endcaps are critical to the retail business, generally representing only about 2 percent of the number of items sold in a retail location but contributing as much as 30 percent of store sales1. Maximizing the value of endcaps is a challenge for retailers given the need for frequent and accurate updates at the store level.
- Lexmark’s Digital Endcap solution helps retailers increase the speed and accuracy of in-store signage execution, enabling them to move inventory, ensure proper brand representation and increase revenue.
- Lexmark’s Digital Endcap solution streamlines store operations for promotions, eliminates the need for ladders or lifts, eliminates delays and expenses related to large-format paper signage, and provides headquarters with store-level data on promotion activity.
- “Lexmark’s strategy is to deliver solutions that solve challenges and expand the potential of key opportunities within the enterprise, such as maximizing the revenue from endcap promotions in retail,” said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. “Lexmark’s Digital Endcap solution makes it easy for retailers to update signage at a moment’s notice, allowing them to move inventory quickly and efficiently.”
- More about Digital Endcap solution
- Video: Digital Endcap solution
- Learn more about Lexmark solutions for retail
Lexmark is uniquely focused on connecting unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people that need it most. For more information, please visit www.lexmark.com.
Lexmark and Lexmark with diamond design are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
All prices, features, specifications and capabilities are subject to change without notice.
1Dr. Herb Sorensen, Ph.D., May, 16, 2009, Inside the Mind of the Shopper: The Science of Retailing