LightHouse Network (Harbortouch) Acquires Restaurant Manager
Lighthouse Network, the parent of Harbortouch, a leading seller of POS software and systems, and famous for its Free POS Systems, announced that it has acquired Restaurant Manager. Restaurant Manager is a VAR based seller of restaurant software.
CEO Jared Isaacman, in a letter to resellers, stated that “The RM software and brand will remain intact, but it will operate as a separate POS product under the LHN umbrella…. Importantly however, the RM software will be exclusively available through RM resellers … ”
More information to follow.
Other POS news:
- New Data Shows What Consumers Want From Virtual Reality Shopping
- First Data to Sponsor the Inaugural First Data 500 at Historic Martinsville Speedway
- CITRUS VALLEY HEALTH PARTNERS SELECTS POS PARTNERS INC. AS THEIR POS SOLUTION PROVIDER
- Point-of-sale Website for Restaurants Announces Upgrade – POS-Advice.com
- Retail Industry Collaborates on Guideline to Provide Consumers with Richer Product Details
- HP Reinvents Retail with New Point-of-Sale System
- KinerjaPay Launches Gift Card Center for Platform Customers and Bitcoin Account Holders