Lightspeed Accounting Available Now – Sell Everywhere with Bookkeeping Simplified
Today, Lightspeed – the leading cloud-based commerce solution for independent businesses, in-store and online – announced the worldwide release of Lightspeed Accounting to seamlessly sync POS data with accounting systems like Quickbooks and Xero. What does that mean for the brand’s 36,000 customers currently using Lightspeed’s intuitive products like Retail, Restaurant and eCommerce?
1) Bookkeeping made easy – An extension of the already intuitive retail experience, Lightspeed Accounting automatically syncs POS data to top accounting software.
2) Save time; Reduce human error – Retailers and restaurants can do away with countless hours exporting data from POS into accounting – not to mention human error. Lightspeed accounting bridges the gap, posting revenues, revenue offsets, taxes, tenders and cash drawer events daily without any action required.
3) The big picture – The platform’s easy-to-read reporting dashboards provide a complete picture of a business’ daily, weekly, monthly and annual performance. These snapshots allow small and medium-sized business owners to set benchmarks and goals, track trends, forecast, and end every day with a deeper, more detailed understanding of how their business is doing.
4) Adaptable – From its posting method options, multi-store and multi-tax capabilities to its compatibility with a variety of payment methods, Lightspeed Accounting easily adapts to customized business needs.
5) A tailored solution – Lightspeed Accounting comes in two options – Restaurant and Retail – each specifically tailored to meet industry needs.
Founded by CEO Dax Dasilva in 2005, Lightspeed was designed to help retailers attain their business aspirations by fusing innovation, technology and design to provide the most compelling retail business solution on any platforms. And listening to its customers has been key to long-term success for the brand. Most recently, Lightspeed launched its eCommerce product and omnichannel connector making it a one-stop-shop for small and medium-sized businesses to sell everywhere. Lightspeed Accounting takes that next generation platform to a new level, further helping business owners focus efforts on what they do best. Headquartered in Montreal, Lightspeed has offices in Canada, US and Europe and is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) and Investissement Québec (IQ).
More POS news:
- Vantiv Executives to Present at Three Upcoming Financial Conferences
- How to Make Authentication Frictionless at ACI User Group Exchange
- DUMAC Business Systems Acquires RORC
- MasterCard Launches MLB All-Star Game Sweepstakes
- Ingenico ePayments Wins Best International CNP Program at 2016 CNP Awards
- Healthy Savings Rewards Program Helps Fight Hunger Locally
- Tagboard Acquires E-commerce Platform Ziibra
- PayNearMe Acquires Financial Management App Prism Money
- Retail Asia Expo 2016 — Brand-New Internet Retailing Expo
- US EMV Industry Collaborates to Speed Transaction Times
- Breakthrough Self-Serve Technology for QSR, FSR and Hospitality Venues
- Apex Introduces New Self-Serve Locker Applications for Restaurants
- Dealmoon To Exhibit At Internet Retailer Conf In June
- Deputy Partners with Square – Labor Solution for Retailers and Restaurants
- Fulfilment By Amazon Boosts Revenue For Celerant Technology Client Retailers