POS Solution, Lightspeed, Partners with Montréal’s Fifth Annual MURAL Festival
MONTRÉAL, June 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Global tech leader and industry innovator, Lightspeed, announces its partnership with Montréal’s highly anticipated MURAL Festival, as the official retail and restaurant point of sale. Lightspeed’s omnichannel product, eCommerce platform and restaurant solution will power all transactional aspects of MURAL Festival, offering the vibrant cultural event a seamless POS system that will guarantee the best possible customer experience, throughout the 11-day Festival on Boulevard Saint-Laurent.
“Lightspeed is a prominent fixture in our city, providing local independent businesses with the technology tools they need to thrive and grow,” said Pierre-Alain Benoit, Directeur general, Festival international d’art public MURAL. “Through this partnership, Lightspeed will help us centralize our data, sell 365 days a year, and power all of our hospitality services during the festival.”
“Lightspeed is proud to support the expansive arts and culture community in our home city of Montréal through this year’s partnership with MURAL Festival,” said Lightspeed Founder and CEO Dax Dasilva.
Lightspeed is the world’s most powerful cloud-based point-of-sale solution for independent retailers and restaurants, with more than 45,000 global customers across 101 countries, and managing $15 billion in global transactions.
Lightspeed is the most powerful cloud-based commerce solution for independent businesses, in-store and online. More than 45,000 retailers and restaurateurs processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed to grow and manage their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) and Investissement Québec (IQ).
Follow Lightspeed’s latest developments: lightspeedhq.com
Facebook.com/LightspeedHQ, Twitter: @lightspeedhq, and Instagram: @lightspeedhq.
Other POS News:
- POSsible POS Launches New Retail POS Software
- NCR Unveils World Class Speaker Lineup for 2017 Synergy User Conference
- Women in Payments Honors Blackhawk Network CEO and President, Talbott Roche
- Rambus Teams with Google, Interac on Android Pay in Canada
- GroupBy Inc. Acquires Austin-Based Retail Data Enrichment Technology Company, Edgecase
- Citcon, China Luxury Advisors, The Momentum Group to Bring WeChat Pay, Alipay to America
- India (#1) and China (#2) Top the 2017 A.T. Kearney Global Retail Development Index™ Rankings