Lightspeed Restaurant Achieves Oracle Validated Integration with Oracle Hospitality
MONTREAL, Sept. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ – Lightspeed, the world’s most powerful cloud-based point of sale (POS) system for independent retailers and restaurants and a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), today announced it has achieved Oracle Validated Integration of Lightspeed Restaurant with Oracle Hospitality OPERA Cloud Services. The new two-way interface allows hotel restaurants to communicate guest and billing information between the hotel’s property management system (PMS) and the restaurant’s POS, meaning business owners spend less time managing multiple systems, and more time excelling in customer service.
“Our goal is to empower Lightspeed users to create unparalleled experiences for their customers. The integration of Lightspeed Restaurant POS with Oracle Hospitality OPERA Cloud Services provides a level of efficiency and mobility for our hotel partners, that will ultimately empower them to scale their business without compromising the level of service provided,” said Lightspeed Founder and CEO Dax Dasilva. “Similar to the retail industry, hospitality is consistently evolving with the changing consumer. Having the flexibility and agility to adapt to growth and change is invaluable to both our boutique customers and larger partners.”
“Achieving Oracle Validated Integration gives our customers confidence that the integration between Lightspeed Restaurant and Oracle Hospitality OPERA Cloud Services is functionally sound and performs as tested,” said David Hicks, vice president, Worldwide ISV, OEM and Java Business Development, Oracle. “For solutions deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or both, Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical review and test process that helps to reduce deployment risk and improves the user experience of the partner’s integrated offering.”
In today’s competitive hotel environment, offering a personalized and exceptional customer experience is critical to the success of any hotel. The traditional integrated POS and PMS currently available to hotel directors or owners are complicated, limited, expensive, and immobile. Lightspeed Restaurant’s integration with Oracle opens a new world of flexibility and connectivity, allowing Lightspeed customers to better serve their hotel guests and excel in their business goals.
How does Lightspeed help hotels succeed?
- Flexibility/Mobility: Empowers hotels with the tools to modernize, improve efficiency and share data across departments for a deeper understanding of guests and the market.
- Exceptional Guest Experiences: Customers can place a restaurant order anytime and anywhere, billing directly to their hotel room, without worry about payment until checkout. For hoteliers, all of the purchases are stored on one system.
- Openness: Having a simple interface between the PMS and POS system can save hotels significant time and increase billing accuracy for more satisfied guests and improved revenue.
- Connectivity: Integration of core hotel systems is key to streamlining operations property-wide. POS functionality can be extended to create a unique customer experience for your hotel and handle your particular workflow.
In early 2017, Lightspeed announced a comprehensive data analytics solution to help independent retailers do better business. A retail tech innovator, Lightspeed launched its omnichannel product, seamlessly merging in-store POS, eCommerce and mobile, allowing its customers to sell anywhere, at any time, in 2016.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Lightspeed is the most powerful cloud-based commerce solution for independent businesses, in-store and online. More than 45,000 retailers and restaurateurs processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed to grow and manage their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) and Investissement Québec (IQ).
Find us and our customer love by visiting http://www.lightspeedhq.com,
Twitter: @LightspeedHQ and Instagram: @LightspeedHQ.
About Oracle Validated Integration
Oracle Validated Integration, available through the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN), gives customers confidence that the integration of a complementary partner software product with an Oracle “on-premises” Application has been validated and the products work together as designed. This can help customers reduce risk, improve system implementation cycles, and provide for smoother upgrades and simpler maintenance. Oracle Validated Integration applies a rigorous technical process to review partner integrations and partners who successfully complete the program are authorized to use the “Oracle Validated Integration” logo. For more information, please visit Oracle.com at https://solutions.oracle.com/scwar/scr/AboutPartners/validated-integration/index.html
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with a differentiated advantage to develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle’s products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to be recognized and rewarded for their investment in Oracle Cloud. Partners engaging with Oracle will be able to differentiate their Oracle Cloud expertise and success with customers through the OPN Cloud program – an innovative program that complements existing OPN program levels with tiers of recognition and progressive benefits for partners working with Oracle Cloud. To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
PointofSale.com does not sell products or services. Please visit the POS Retail software , POS Hardware, Credit Card Processing and POS Hospitality pages (see left side menu above) to find great POS products. Please let vendors know you’ve seen their products here. Thank you. For sponsorship information see the link below on the Footer menu.
Other POS News:
- Manthan and Alnafitha Partner to Deliver Cutting Edge Analytics Solutions in Saudi Arabia
- Orderbird ups its Game in POS Industry with Hire of Former NCR Vice President as Co-CEO
- Appetize Partners with CBORD to Bring Modern Payments to Diverse Portfolio of Customers
- PEPFAR and Mastercard Launch Partnership to Address HIV/AIDS Epidemic Control
- Nearly Half of Americans Plan to Make a Substantial Purchase This Year
- ATMIA Publishes Best Practices for Securing Deposit and Cash Recycling Machines
- Customer-facing Technology Paves the Way for Digital Transformation of Retail