LOC Certification of Elo Touchscreens Enhances In-Store Digital Touchpoints for Grocers
Full-Suite Hardware and Software Provide Supermarkets With a Feature-Rich POS, Business Management and Customer Engagement Solution
MILPITAS, CA–(Marketwired – May 4, 2016) – Elo, a global supplier of touchscreen solutions, today announced LOC Software, the maker of store management solutions, has certified Elo’s X-Series, E-Series, and I-Series touchscreen models for use with its Store Management Suite (SMS) software. With this certification, LOC-certified resellers can now offer a more versatile business management and customer engagement software solution for supermarket and grocery customers, powered by Elo’s broad portfolio of commercial-grade touchscreen hardware.
In-store digital touchpoints are undergoing a transformation from point of sale (POS) to kiosks and beyond, with increased demand from retailers for streamlined customer-centric checkout experiences and simple self-serve capabilities. Elo and LOC have a history of delivering high-quality fully integrated retail solutions, and now retailers can benefit from a certification partnership focused on improving the in-store digital experience.
“Our focus is delivering integrated and affordable solutions for retailers,” said Richard Bell, director of sales at LOC Software. “Certification of Elo’s broad hardware portfolio provides our customers with powerful options to run their businesses better — including point of sale, customer loyalty, and promotional programs.”
Elo and LOC have long provided outstanding, fully integrated retail solutions. The touchscreen models receiving the LOC certification are:
- Elo X-Series, an enterprise-grade Windows POS known for flexible configuration options, including customer-facing touchscreens, and the ability to meet the diverse needs of a wide variety of retailers;
- Elo E-Series, a stylish and affordable Windows POS computer with a small footprint; and
- Elo I-Series, a commercial-grade Android fixed tablet with functionality for customer engagement at the POS and digital applications in-store, including on-counter, on-shelf, or interactive kiosk use. Elo I-Series can also be used as a POS computer.
LOC selected Elo with an eye to their future development of HTML5 capabilities, such as Android apps supporting in-store customer loyalty, coupon programs, and employee timekeeping. LOC SMS enables flexible and secure POS, robust loyalty programs, retail business operations capability, mobility options, and the power of enterprise software for a variety of retailers from grocers to convenience stores to fuel stations. Elo hardware integrates with common peripherals for card-swipe, EMV, scanners, and more — making it easy for resellers to understand options across the Elo portfolio.
“Elo continues to innovate for retailers, boosting their capability for POS and in-store fixed digital touchpoints,” said Chris Sullivan, vice president of global sales at Elo. “LOC Software selected our versatile portfolio for certification, adding tremendous value for their retail grocery customers with affordable, durable hardware options.”
Elo is a global leader in touchscreen solutions, including modern point of sale systems. The inventor of the touchscreen, Elo now has 20+ million retail and hospitality installations in 80+ countries with products designed in California and built to last with a three-year standard warranty. The Elo touchscreen experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability, and innovation. Elo intellectual property is protected by global patent, trademark, and design registrations. Learn more about Elo’s POS solutions at EloTouch.com.
About LOC Software
LOC Software delivers solutions designed to make transactions more manageable, more profitable and more frequent by fully integrating retail operations for multi-store environments. Our Store Management Suite (SMS) is a complete set of applications tailored into one seamless interface, satisfying all a retailer’s needs, from powerful merchandising and inventory control, fully integrated loyalty, multi-store management and more. For more information, visit locsoftware.com or join our online community at http://portal.locsoftware.com:8907/ePortal/index.html.
Elo (logo) and Elo Touch Solutions are trademarks of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Other Point of Sale blogs that may interest you:
- DynamicAction Discusses Future of Artificial Intelligence In Retail At #Shoptalk 2016
- Bump Club and Beyond Launches National VIP Parent Perk Program
- The ALDO Group Steps Into Omnichannel Shopping with SAP Hybris Solutions
- TIDAL Boosts Global Expansion, Peak Transaction Processing Capabilities With Exclusive Ingenico ePayments Partnership
- Single store Point of sale and barcode printing hardware for sale – used
- True Religion Redefines Customer Engagement With Apple Watch App Retail Solutions