LogiMAT Expands Sales Activities in Turkey
München, 19.10.2017 (PresseBox) – EUROEXPO Messe- und Kongress-GmbH, organizer of the LogiMAT trade show, is expanding its international presence. Effective immediately, the German-Turkish Chamber of Industry and Commerce will manage LogiMAT Stuttgart’s sales activities for the Turkish market. This partnership was formally established during an official signing ceremony in Istanbul on October 19, 2017.
LogiMAT is considered the leading global trade show for intralogistics solutions and process management. Its prime location in the heart of Europe makes it a prominent platform for the supply and demand of products, solutions, and systems for the Central European economic area. LogiMAT has long kept a close eye on key foreign markets to sustain its ongoing internationalization.
“I am pleased to have found a reliable partner in the German-Turkish Chamber of Industry and Commerce. I feel confident that together, we can make the major providers of intralogistics solutions in this dynamic market see the value of having a presence in Stuttgart. Orkan Hatipoğlu is intimately familiar with the industry and a highly valued facilitator,” confirms Peter Kazander, Event Director of LogiMAT and Managing Director of EUROEXPO Messe- und Kongress-GmbH.
“At this point in the registration cycle, ten exhibitors from Turkey have already signed on. The activities of the foreign bureau in Istanbul should help grow this figure. Turkish companies now have a qualified local dialog partner,” confirms Frank Kaiser, Managing Director of DEinternational Servis Hizmetleri A.Ş.
For more information and picture, please visit: www.logimat-messe.de
Other Point of Sale News:
- Mastercard Opens-Up Access to Blockchain API
- Future POS Announces Feature Rich Cloud Based Back Office
- First Data to Acquire BluePay
- Celestica Announces Appointment of Chief Financial Officer
- Dream Payments Launches the Dream Point of Sale for Merchants of All Sizes
- 46.2% Of Toys & Games Will Be Sold Online By 2022
- Mastercard and TCH Partner on Tokenization Solution
- More than half of Americans think fraud is inevitable when shopping online
- North American Bancard Brings Alipay to Main Street Merchants
- Mastercard Launches “Grow Your Biz Contest” to Support Small Businesses