Lowe’s Mexico Selects Upstream Commerce
DALLAS — Monday, September 26, 2016 — Retail pricing optimization and intelligence leader, Upstream Commerce, today, at Shop.org’s 2016 Retail Digital Summit in Dallas, announced that Lowe’s Mexico has chosen to partner with them to deploy their successful competitive pricing and assortment tools over tens of thousands of products.
“As we continue to focus on providing better omni-channel customer experiences and enhance our revenues and margin, we chose Upstream Commerce for their forward-thinking global competitive intelligence solutions.” says Lowe’s Mexico Shopping Experience Director, Luis Eduardo Herrera.
“Lowe’s is dedicated to providing the best products and competitive prices in the home improvement and appliance industry,” says Upstream Commerce Co-Founder and CEO, Amos Peleg. “As we increase our footprint in South America, we look forward to helping Lowe’s Mexico maintain this leadership position through using the best, most competitive intelligence and optimization tools on the market,” Peleg adds.
Lowe’s entered the home improvement business in Mexico when it opened stores in Monterrey in 2010. Today, the company has five stores located in Monterrey, Saltillo, Hermosillo and Culiacan.
With fiscal year 2012 sales of $50.5 billion, Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 100 company that serves approximately 15 million customers a week at more than 1,750 home improvement stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
About Upstream Commerce
Global retail pricing optimization and intelligence leader, Upstream Commerce, offers SaaS-based intelligence and predictive analytics solutions that transform the way retailers price, select merchandise, and manage products in order to maximize sales and optimize margins.
The Upstream Commerce Suite of Solutions empowers retailers to base all shopper-centric decisions on real-time market data. The company’s highly configurable, flexible, and user-friendly platform enables retailers to effectively manage their pricing strategy through optimizing pricing using Predictive and Dynamic Pricing; accurately tracking and comparing product pricing, availability and promotions using Pricing Intelligence.
More Point of sale news:
- InContext Solutions Working with Intel to Develop Virtual Reality Solutions for Retail
- Shop.org Announces New Programming for Retail’s Digital Summit Taking Place this Week
- Digital Signage Engages Visitors at Crazy Horse Memorial
- Half Of Retailers Say Their Software Won’t Support Omni Channel
- Pei Wei Launches New App
- OmniChannel Specialist Receives Significant Growth Investment From Primus Capital
- One View Commerce Launches Digital Store Platform on THINK Marketing
- DeFacto Leads Turkish Retail Into Omni-channel With OrderDynamics Order Management System
- Pieology Pizzeria Partners with Toast POS