LS Retail’s International Conference conneXion Opens in Rome, Italy
conneXion is LS Retail’s event of the year dedicated to retail and hospitality businesses and LS Retail partners from all over the world.
conneXion Rome, themed on “Leading the road”, will focus on sharing experiences, best practices and solutions with peers and partners in the field of retail and hospitality tech. The conference features an Expo and a program with over forty sessions that will introduce retailers and restaurateurs to innovative ways of managing their business and satisfying customers.
This year’s event will feature keynotes from industry thought leaders Mari Smith, renowned expert on Facebook marketing and social media; David Butler, VP Innovation and Entrepreneurship at The Coca-Cola Company; Marko Perisic, General Manager for Microsoft Dynamics SMB; and Luis Cabrera, Senior Program manager in the Azure machine Learning Team at Microsoft.
Other sessions will discuss major current trends, issues and ideas in the retail and hospitality industry, from strategies to design an effective omni-channel strategy to how to use advanced analytics to improve the customer experience. Selected LS Retail customers, including Juventus F.C. and Humac A/S, will share their experience and tips regarding LS Retail products.
At the conference Expo attendees can get acquainted with the latest software solutions from big names in the field of retail and hospitality business IT. The two Gold sponsors of conneXion, Microsoft and Hewlett-Packard (HP), are among the exhibitors.
At the Expo guests can also receive technical, marketing and licensing support from LS Retail experts.
On April 27, LS Retail will award top-performing business partners during a formal dinner and awards ceremony at Villa Piccolomini. The conference will close on April 28 with a celebration party and a performance by Dire Straits Legacy at Villa Aurelia.
About LS Retail
For more than two decades, LS Retail has been developing easy and practical software solutions to make the shopping and dining experience a pleasure worldwide. LS Retail solutions have been installed across more than 55,000 stores in over 120 countries.
More news from Pointofsale.com
- The Future of Retail: Personalized, Point of Purchase Display
- Eventbrite and Teespring Team Up to Bring E-Commerce Integration to Events Platform
- The Howard Company Brings Digital Drive-Thru Solutions to 2016
- Starmount, Aurus to Provide an Omnichannel Payment Solution
- Raley’s Launches New Digital Customer Experience
- HighJump Announces Mobile Point of Sale App
- Orckestra Welcomes Alain Poirier and Gary Guy
- Kibo Highlights the Importance of Digital Stores to Win Shopper Loyalty
- Calpian’s MoneyOnMobile Increases Store Count by 4,253 Stores
- Payment Alliance Int’l’s Donna Embry Named 2016 Distinguished Payments Professional
- Celerant Enhances Its Report Writing Tools – Launches Report Designer