Maarten Bais Joins Elo as Vice President of EMEA Sales
LEUVEN, BELGIUM–(Marketwired – Mar 1, 2016) – Elo®, a global supplier of touchscreen solutions, today announced that Maarten Bais has joined Elo as the vice president of EMEA Sales. Bais brings to Elo a proven track record in driving growth in orders, revenue and profit within the financial and retail industries. He will be responsible for sales, business development and strategic market planning for the European, Middle East and Africa regions, and will report to Servaas Kamerling, president of EMEA for Elo.
“I am thrilled that Maarten will be joining our Elo team, and I look forward to working with him,” said Kamerling. “Maarten has demonstrated extraordinary leadership throughout his career and has a proven track record in delivering orders, revenue and profit.”
“Elo is one of the most respected names in touchscreens and touchscreen technology,” said Maarten Bais, vice president of EMEA sales at Elo. “The breadth of Elo’s product line combined with their innovative EloView content deployment and device management solutions is changing the way people interact, learn and even buy in retail and hospitality environments.”
Prior to joining Elo, Maarten served as area director Northern Europe for NCR Corporation and was responsible for selling hardware, software and services to customers in finance and retail. During his time at NCR, Bais successfully built a strong cooperation with channel partners and developed his team to exceed expectations year over year. Elo is the third major US-based company that Bais has worked for. Maarten attended law school in Amsterdam.
Elo is a global leader in touchscreen solutions, including modern point of sale systems and interactive touchscreen displays from 10 to 70 inches. The inventor of the touchscreen, Elo now has 20+ million retail and hospitality installations in 80+ countries with products designed in California and built to last with a three-year standard warranty. The Elo touchscreen experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation. Elo intellectual property is protected by global patent, trademark and design registrations. Learn more about Elo’s point of sale solutions at EloTouchPOS.com, Elo’s interactive displays at EloInteractive.com and Elo’s corporate website at EloTouch.com.
Elo, the Elo logo and EloView are trademarks of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
More POS Articles …
- Hyperwallet and MoneyGram Strengthen Their Integration
- ZipBooks launches free accounting software for small businesses
- Company Releases Shopping App as White Labeled Product
- Major Household Appliance Sales to Reach 445 Million Units Globally
- Wiivv Wearables Inc. Breaks Record as Most Funded 3D Printed Good in Kickstarter History
- MasterCard and Parsons School of Design to Put Digital Payments Thru Design Hack
- PayPal Expands One Touch to 143 markets; 18M consumers opt-in
- Nick Clarkson Joins Creditcall in New Role as Head of Developer Relations
- Multinational Food Retailer DIA Adds Anti-Theft Technology
- 200 Store chain in UK Chooses new Point of sale provider