Mastercard Launches ‘Start Something Priceless’ Movement: Make 2018 Your Year of Action
PURCHASE, N.Y.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The Mastercard Start Something Priceless movement, meant to inspire people to pursue their passion and purpose, comes to life through artfully curated content and a music-inspired experiential pop-up in NYC.
The centerpiece of the campaign is a cover of Willie Dixon’s “You Can’t Judge a Book by the Cover,” a song that highlights the importance of pushing past stereotypes to pursue your passion. The progressive rollout of the campaign features a short film and a music video. Featured in the content is five-time 2018 GRAMMY® nominee SZA along with six emerging artists whose stories of overcoming challenge embody the sentiment of Start Something Priceless.
The Mastercard House, an experiential retail store and concert space, will be open each day featuring curated vinyl listening stations, and exclusive merchandise; a photo gallery from iconic music photographers including Robert Knight, Kevin Mazur and Christopher Polk; and a recording booth where you can press your own vinyl. In addition, every day from 1 to 2 PM Mastercard will host panel conversations with some of the music industry’s leading influencers and nightly concerts from 9 to 12AM. A full listing of events is available here.
The #StartSomethingPriceless movement is a call to action and this effort is just the beginning as Mastercard sets out to inspire people across their passions, bringing Start Something Priceless to life through the events and experiences that bring us together.
Other Point of Sale News:
- FinTech Startup Raises Series A Capital for Payments Fraud Solution
- Voice Commerce, Software Solutions Top Trends in 2018, Finds Market Spotlight
- Linc Global’s AI Platform Powers Automated Customer Care for Lamps Plus
- alphabroder Enhances Its Digital Commerce Experience With GroupBy’s Technology
- Mastercard and the U.S. Agency for International Development Announce New Coalition
- PowerReviews Introduces Innovative Products to Improve User-Generated Content Syndication
- ATMIA 2018 Promotes Innovation & Success for Cash & ATMs
- emnos Rolls out Its Retail Analytics Strategy for Non-Grocery Segments
- Skyline Hotel and Casino Chooses Agilysys to Deliver a Superior Guest Experience
- SMCP Transforms Digital Store Experience with PredictSpring and Salesforce Commerce Cloud