Mastercard Fourth-Quarter & Full-Year 2016 Financial Results
PURCHASE, N.Y. On Tuesday, January 31, 2017, Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) will release its fourth-quarter and full-year financial results. The company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The dial-in information for this call is 877-201-0168 (within the U.S.) and 647-788-4901 (outside the U.S.), and the passcode is 40272333. A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and can be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056 (within the U.S.) and 404-537-3406 (outside the U.S.), and using passcode 40272333.
About Mastercard Incorporated
Mastercard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau. Read more…
Other POS news:
- Leading Label Retailer Adds Printable Scale Labels to Their Product Line
- Netsurion Brings Advanced Threat Protection to Multi-location Retail Businesses
- Global Retail Display Market 2017-2020
- Payment Alliance International Acquires Avery Scott
- Gymboree Gears Up for Next-Gen Customer Engagement with Aptos Point of Sale
- Sutherland Global Services to showcase solutions at #NRF17
- One Step Retail Solutions Signs Asset Purchase Agreement with JD Associates
- RFID Juicier Than Ever! Vitamix Blends With Smartrac #CES17
- APG Cash Drawer Named 2017 Best Channel Vendor