Mastercard Incorporated First-Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Purchase, NY – May 2, 2017 – Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) today announced its financial results for its first quarter of 2017 through an earnings release that is available on the company’s Investor Relations website at www.mastercard.com/investor. The earnings release will be furnished with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on a Form 8-K and available here.
At 9:00 a.m. ET today, the company will host a conference call to discuss these financial results. The dial-in information for this call is 877-201-0168 (within the U.S.) and 647-788-4901 (outside the U.S.), and the passcode is 89097079. A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and can be accessed by dialing 800-585-8367 (within the U.S.) and 416-621-4642 (outside the U.S.), using passcode 89097079.
This call and all related materials can also be accessed through the Mastercard Investor Relations website at http://investor.mastercard.com/investor-relations/events-and-presentations/default.aspx.
About Mastercard Incorporated
Mastercard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
Other POS News:
- Visa and ACTIVE Network Form Multi-Year Strategic Alliance
- Retail and E-commerce Innovation at GS1 Connect 2017
- SICOM Rolls Out its Drive-Thru Director to a Leading Quick Service Restaurant Chain in Europe
- First Data and Flywire Sign Strategic Agreement for International Payments
- Aptos Announces New Episode of Award-Winning Commerce of Caring Podcast
- Brazil Retail Show – Reflexis, Seal Technology Partner To Exhibit At APAS
- Star Micronics to Showcase Cutting-Edge Payments Technology at ETA TRANSACT