Mastercard Second-Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Purchase, NY – July 27, 2017 – Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) today announced its financial results for its second quarter of 2017 through an earnings release that is available on the company’s Investor Relations website at www.mastercard.com/investor. The earnings release will be furnished with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on a Form 8-K and available here.
At 9:00 a.m. ET today, the company will host a conference call to discuss these financial results. The dial-in information for this call is 844-579-6824 (within the U.S.) and 763-488-9145 (outside the U.S.), and the passcode is 44659602. A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and can be accessed by dialing 855-859-2056 (within the U.S.) and 404-537-3406 (outside the U.S.), using passcode 44659602.
This call and all related materials can also be accessed through the Mastercard Investor Relations website at http://investor.mastercard.com/investor-relations/events-and-presentations/default.aspx.
About Mastercard Incorporated
Mastercard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
Other POS News:
- Netsurion Enhances Partner Program to Provide New Features and Added Support #RetailNow
- PULSE Study: Debit Fraud Loss Rates Decline After Chip Cards Introduced
- Kwolia Partners with NRF to Bring Retail Innovation Lounge to Shop.org 2017
- ATMIA Publishes Cash versus Card—Relative Security and Victim Impact from Attacks Study
- The Vitamin Shoppe Collaborates with Liquid Agency to Launch SPARK AUTO DELIVERY
- Epson Congratulates Partner ’Vendor of Excellence Awards’ Winners at RSPA RetailNOW 2017
- Ordermark Certifies Epson Smart Printer for Its Online Order Consolidation System