MasterCard to Simplify E-Commerce for Microsoft Dynamics Customers
Enabling Safe, Simple and Secure Online Payments, Simplify Commerce by MasterCard is Now Integrated with Microsoft Dynamics AX in 13 Markets
PURCHASE, N.Y. – June 29, 2016 – MasterCard announced today it will collaborate with Microsoft to bring simple and secure e-commerce payments to Microsoft Dynamics users.
Simplify Commerce, a uniquely versatile, highly secure and incredibly simple cloud-based payments platform, helps businesses grow by maximizing online and mobile sales. Through this collaboration, Microsoft Dynamics customers will have one system that connects their end-to-end planning and sales. This provides users with a number of key benefits:
- Easy Integration: Businesses can easily add payments to Dynamics AX to begin accepting and managing online and call center payments within their existing operation.
- Seamless Updates: Customers will stay up to date on the latest developments in the payments industry—from cutting-edge security to regulatory protocols—without lifting a finger. Through the integration, users will automatically take advantage of coordinated updates from MasterCard and Microsoft.
- Expansive Global Footprint: Simplify Commerce provides connectivity to acquirers worldwide through a single connection point. Businesses can expand geographically without hitting payments hurdles.
Simplify Commerce will be available in the coming weeks through Microsoft Dynamics AX in 13 countries: U.S., Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Mexico, New Zealand, South Africa, The Netherlands and the UK. Additional market availability is planned over time.
“Businesses need to be able to sell to their customers wherever they are without headache or hassle,” says Deborah Barta, Simplify Commerce global lead, MasterCard. “We want to make life easier for businesses as they grow, and we look forward to working with Microsoft to bring safe, simple and secure electronic payments to more businesses around the world.”
“Today’s retailers require modern, integrated, secure and scalable payments solutions that grow with their business,” says Daniel Brown, Microsoft general manager, Dynamics AX R&D. “Simplify Commerce is a world-class, global offering that is highly secure and makes it easy for retailers to adopt quickly to drive seamless commerce and to develop deeper engagement with their customers.”
For Microsoft partners implementing Dynamics AX solutions, Simplify Commerce makes it easy for retailers to be PCI compliant and can be adopted quickly due to deep, out-of-the-box integration with Dynamics AX Retail processes. This includes mobile commerce, e-commerce and call center channels. More information will be available at the MasterCard booth (#1129) at the 2016 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, July 10-14 in Toronto, or by visiting www.simplify.com/microsoft.
MasterCard(NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. We operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than
OTHER POS NEWS:
- Metropolitan Equity Partners Increases Investment in Bizfi
- QikServe Launches Integration Solution for Mobile Ordering and Payment
- GS1 US Publishes Product Images Application Guideline to Help Retail Grocery Industry
- ABBYY Announces Receipt Capture SDK
- RetailNext Chosen by Wine Riot for In-Store IoT Analytics Solutions
- CloudCommerce Announces Increase in Shareholders Equity
- DCR Profit Control Systems Named a Netsurion Gold Partner to Fortify Merchant Networks
- Aria Systems Certified to Highest Credit Card Protection Standards
- Mobify and Gorilla Group Collaborate to Help Retailers with Mobile Customer Engagement
- Conexiom Invoice Automation in Supply Demand Chain Executive’s 100 Supply Chain Projects
- Instacart Partners With Farmers Market Purveyor, Venice Merchant