Media Advisory: NRF to Host Webinar About Retail Employment Numbers
WASHINGTON, August 16, 2017 — The National Retail Federation will hold a conference call and webinar with news media on Wednesday, August 23, to discuss how the BLS’s antiquated data classification of retail jobs portrays an inaccurate and antiquated view of the industry.
NRF Vice President of Research Development and Industry Analysis Mark Mathews, author of the recent article “Retail’s Reinvention Story is Just Getting Started,” will share his myth-busting analysis of data concerning retail employment, the changing footprint of bricks-and-mortar stores and the growth of the e-commerce sector of retail.
NRF Vice President of Research Development and Industry Analysis Mark Mathews
NRF Senior Vice President Bill Thorne
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
11 a.m.-12 noon EDT
To RSVP and receive dial-in information, email email@example.com.
Other POS News:
- Star Micronics Offers 4-Year Manufacturer Warranty for All TSP100III Printers
- Domino’s Extends Partnership With Longtime Creative Agency CP+B
- PointofSale.com Releases Latest Issue POS Magazine For Small Businesses
- Steals.com Launches Marketplace and Quadruples the Number of Online Listings
- SpacePole, Inc. Signs North American Distribution Agreement with BlueStar At #RetailNOW
- Vantiv wins Vendor Award of Excellence at RetailNOW 2017
- Smart Hospitality Comes to Denver with the Opening of birdcall