Toast POS Launches Free Food Cost Calculator Tool Benefitting Nonprofits #NRAShow17
BOSTON, May 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Now more than ever, restaurants need technology to compete in today’s highly competitive market. Today, Toast Restaurant Operating System will offer a free tool to help: The Toast Food Cost Calculator.
What: The Toast Food Cost Calculator is a free online tool that takes the guesswork out of pricing menus for restaurateurs. The tool pulls data from other restaurants – based on user location – and suggests how to price each item, complete with an easy-to-use online food cost calculator. Diners can also use the tool to understand average menu pricing at restaurants in their area. What’s more, for every unique email address input into the food cost calculator, Toast will donate $5 to No Kid Hungry. Every $5 raised can feed a child 50 healthy breakfasts at school.
When: The calculator will be live to the public starting at 9 a.m. EDT on May 19, 2017. From May 20-23, Toast will offer a Food Cost Calculator + No Kid Hungry station at the National Restaurant Association Conference (NRA Show 2017) in Chicago.
Where: The tool may be accessed at https://foodcost.toasttab.com and, can be found at Toast’s booth, #6267, at NRA Show 2017.
Toast is a simple and powerful all-in-one restaurant platform. Built specifically for restaurants, Toast offers a mobile, cloud-based point of sale (POS) system that incorporates key facets of the guest experience into one platform, connecting the POS system with integrated online ordering, gift card and loyalty programs, and labor and sales reporting.
More POS news:
- Revention Integrates with Oracle Hospitality to Offer Property Management Solution
- Vantiv To Teach Teens Responsible Spending
- Retail Analytics Company Ugam Opens Chicago Office, Strengthens U.S. Presence
- PayApp by iControl™ Wins ETA’s 2017 Star Award for “Best…
- Weebly Partners with Google to Bring Android Pay to Online Merchants and Mobile Shoppers
- First Data Launches Global eCommerce Solution for Payment Facilitators
- QSR Automations To Showcase Innovative Technology Solutions At NRA Show
- Retailers Ask Congress Not to Shift Tax Burden to Consumers