Mi9 Retail Doubles Revenue through Q3 2016
MIAMI, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Mi9 Retail, a premier provider of merchandise management, store operations, customer engagement, and e-commerce software, announced that it doubled its revenues for the 9-month period ending September 30, 2016, compared with the same period last year. Positive EBITDA also grew proportionately during this period as the company continued to execute on its enterprise retail business and technology strategies.
In recent months, Mi9 Retail signed multiple new logo and expansion deals for the company’s integrated, end-to-end retail suite.
- Multi-billion dollar (US) clothing manufacturer with nearly 500 retail stores across the US, Europe, and Asia, signed an enterprise agreement for Mi9 Retail cloud-based merchandising, POS, and business intelligence. Contract valued at more than $13 million.
- International footwear company purchased Mi9 Retail end-to-end suite, including newly acquired Mi9 Retail e-Commerce solution (formerly Upshot Commerce).
- Canada-based jewelry retailer selected Mi9 Retail end-to-end suite based on its ability to deliver omni-channel customer experience, mobile POS, and integrated business intelligence.
Other notable achievements for the company include:
- Successful Mi9 Merchant go-live for US-based retailer with more than 500 stores. Mi9 Retail solution replaced legacy solution.
- Synergy 2016 customer event drew hundreds of delegates from retailers representing top brands in hard goods, fashion, and jewelry. The event featured keynote presentations from MicroStrategy CEO, Michael J. Saylor, and others.
- Employee headcount tripled versus last year with key hires being made in all functional areas of the business and in all Mi9 office locations. The company continues to invest in people with proven retail industry experience at all levels within the organization.
“I am pleased that we continue to win business at a very high rate in accounts we’ve been engaged with throughout their evaluation and selection process,” said Neil Moses, CEO of Mi9 Retail. “We are also being invited to an increasing number of opportunities by retailers who had previously selected a competitive solution or had elected to put their projects on hold. They’re telling us that as we execute on our end-to-end retail strategy – adding e-commerce, omni-channel, and enterprise analytics to the Mi9 Retail solution portfolio – that we’re creating an offering that is unique in the retail technology sector.”
About Mi9 Retail:
Mi9 Retail, a premier provider of enterprise retail merchandising, business intelligence, e-commerce, and customer-centric software, empowers the world’s most successful retailers to build strong personal relationships with their customers, process high volumes of transactions in real time and optimize inventory across all channels utilizing a single, accurate source of the truth. Built using cutting-edge technology, the software minimizes costs of ownership and provides the industry’s fastest time to value. The company’s global headquarters are located in Miami, FL, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. To learn more, please visit www.mi9retail.com.
- City of Ekurhuleni and Mastercard Help Ratepayers Pay Their Bills Using Their Smartphones
- New Relic Helps Leading Retailers Prepare for and Thrive During Their ’Black Friday’
- Holiday Spending is Expected to Increase 10% During 2016 Season, Although Store-Based Retailers
- SYNQY Announces World’s First Open Retail-Merchandising Platform for Ecommerce
- Displaydata Appoints Deep Patel as SVP Customer Services
- Utah Grocery Stores, Macey’s and Lin’s, Upgrade to New POS System
- Retailing in Canada- Market Summary and Forecasts