MMF POS TO DISPLAY AWARD-WINNING PAYVUE ILLUMINATED CASH DRAWER AT THE NRF BIG SHOW 2017
Wheeling, IL, January 9, 2017 – MMF POS now has a solution for accurate and efficient cash transactions in bars, restaurants, night clubs and other businesses where the lowlight atmosphere makes cash transactions difficult – the patent-pending PayVue® Illuminated Cash Drawer.
This all-new cash drawer uses an energy-saving LED light source to clearly light the cash drawer for improved transaction accuracy and speed, customer service, and low light ambiance. PayVue also adds a layer of loss prevention by strategically lighting the area where cash is handled. This provides a much better view of the till for security cameras and management, decreasing the chance for theft – a big issue for dimly lit bars and restaurants.
On July 21, 2016, the PayVue Illuminated Cash Drawer won the North American Office Products (NAOPA) People’s Choice Award from Office Products International (OPI). PayVue was also one of five finalists in the Best Technology Product category.
According to Steve Hilleard, CEO of OPI, PayVue received the most votes among the 25 nominees and was recognized as an innovative new product that benefits end-users. “I’m sure with this reaction from users this product will be a great success for MMF,” he said. Now in its seventh year, the OPI award program evaluates and acknowledges some of the best business products in North America.
A recent case study at the Howard Street Inn, Niles, Illinois, confirmed PayVue’s benefits, according to owner Ken Hoffman: “PayVue has made it easier to monitor cash operations. My staff likes it because it helps them see what they are taking in and giving back. This has resulted in fewer shortages, and ultimately higher profit. It’s good for us all,” he said.
Howard Street Inn Manager, Rebecca Ebert, also commented on improved efficiencies and the positive impact PayVue has had on bar ambiance. “The drawer’s balancing much better now. Closing’s much faster too, which I really appreciate after a long day. PayVue’s light makes it easier to see what you’re doing. It enhances the bar’s atmosphere too.”
The MMF POS Team will be exhibiting the award winning PayVue Illuminated Cash Drawer, along with their exclusive Maximum Security Key Cabinet Series and the Wheelchair Accessible Payment Terminal Mount at their booth (#1325) at the 2017 NRF’s Retail Big Show, taking place at the Javitz Center in New York from January 14-17, 2017.
To learn more, watch the product demonstration video at:
MMF POS (www.mmfpos.com) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of cash drawers, payment terminal stands, tablet enclosures and stands, mounting solutions and other accessories for the POS market. The company provides a complete line of product solutions to enhance the retail checkout experience for both retailers and their customers. MMF POS products are used in a variety of customer service markets, including retail, restaurant, specialty, grocery, hospitality, convenience stores, gaming, office supplies and banking.
More NRF news releases:
- MMF POS INTRODUCES A LINE OF SECURE KEY CABINETS AT THE 2017 NRF BIG SHOW
- Announcing ChecOut M Payment Terminal Solution
- Infogain is Gold Sponsor at NRF’s BIG Show 2017
- SP Commerce to Debut New Brand Image at NRF’s Retail’s BIG Show
- Retail Realm Announces RR mAX Pay for Microsoft Dynamics 365
- RetailNext Expands Market-Leading IoT Smart Store Analytics Platform
- FaceCake Debuts Latest Augmented Reality for Retail Platform at NRF 2017
- Aila Technologies Releases Mobile Imager for iPhone SE at #NRF17
- Tellermate Release the Cost of Cash Research at NRF Retail’s Big Show 2017 #NRF17
- Natural Insight Debuts “Reveal Analytics” at #NRF17 Big Show 2017
- Touch Dynamic to Attend #NRF17 Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Partner Tech Demonstrates Innovative POS Solutions at #NRF17 Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Detego Showcases New IoT and AI solutions for retailers at #NRF17
- NRF Brings Innovative Leaders to Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Kibo Announces Partner App Marketplace Preview at #NRF17
- KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER with NEC – Visit Booth 4121 at NRF17