Mobeewave Exhibiting Across Mobile World Congress 2017 #MWC17
Mobile World Congress 2017 is officially underway! As part of this year’s event, Mobeewave will be showcasing its mobile contactless payment solution on three different booths. In addition to being represented at the Canada Pavilion, Mobeewave will have its own section at Samsung’s exhibition with the company’s solution also presented at the Oberthur Technologies stand.
For the first time, Mobeewave will be manning its own section at Samsung’s exhibition – located at Stand 3I10, Hall 3, Fira Gran Via. Members of Mobeewave’s team will demonstrate the company’s patented solution – which enables anyone to accept money in person using just their phones. They will present use cases of this technology and how it can benefit a range of parties, including: acquiring and issuing banks, merchants, fundraising organizations as well as individual users.
The Mobeewave mobile contactless payment solution will also be presented at Oberthur Technologies exhibition – located at Stand 6H30, Hall 6, Fira Gran Via.
As was the case last year, Mobeewave will have a stand at the Canada Pavilion – Stand 7H40, Hall 7, Fira Gran Via. The company is part of a program put together by the Government of Canada to showcase Canadian companies’ leading edge products, services and solutions.
Mobile World Congress runs from today, February 27, until March 2. As in previous years, it is being held in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona, at Fira Gran Via – with events also taking place at Fira Montjuïc. This year’s event – which is expected to attract more than 100,000 participants – will feature exhibitions from 2,200 companies.
As the world’s largest mobile industry conference, MWC 2017 will feature the leading players from across the mobile ecosystem – as well as related industry sectors – including major brands, such as: AOL, Cisco Systems, Deutsche Telekom, Ericsson, Ford, Google, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HTC, Huawei, IBM, Intel, Lenovo, LG, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, NEC, Nokia Solutions and Networks, Oracle, Orange, Peugeot, Philips Lighting, Qualcomm Incorporated, Samsung Electronics, SAP, SEAT, Sony Mobile, Telefónica, Vodafone and ZTE, among others.
Attending MWC 2017? Come see the Mobeewave solution at:
- The Samsung Booth –Stand 3I10, Hall 3
- The Oberthur Technologies Booth – Stand 6H30, Hall 6
- The Canada Pavilion – Stand 7H40, Hall 7
Other Point of sale news:
- Survey Finds In-Store Shopping Most Satisfactory For Consumers
- Malta Payments Company, Swish, Rebrands as Truevo
- Singapore Launches Contactless Ticketing System for Public Transport with Mastercard
- Masterpass QR Now Live in 7 Markets in Middle East and Africa
- VEON Plans to Roll out Masterpass
- Protecting High-Theft, Openly-Displayed Merchandise in Stores Just Got Easier
- Cross-border e-commerce Considered a Growth Rocket for Sub Saharan Africa Retailers