#Money2020 Clinc Partners with Enacomm to Connect Financial Institutions
LAS VEGAS, NV – October 23, 2017 – A simpler, natural way to deal with finances will soon be available more broadly to consumers. At Money20/20, Enacomm, Inc., a leading provider of intelligent interactions and customer authentication technologies for banks, credit unions and credit card companies, today announced that it will bring “Finie”, the world’s most advanced conversational artificial intelligence (AI) platform for banking – built by Clinc, Inc. (clinc.com) – to financial institutions across the country.
Through a new reseller agreement, Enacomm is now a “preferred partner” of Clinc and will help extend the reach of the company’s financial AI technology, which enables users to have natural, human-like conversations with their bank accounts. Clinc’s sophisticated platform uses best-in-market AI to understand natural human language and delivers timely, personalized responses, from insightful spending advice to balance information and complex transaction details.
“To effectively compete, banks and credit unions need to harness the power of data-driven AI to positively shape the consumer experience,” said Enacomm CEO Michael Boukadakis. “Not only does intelligent interaction technology conserve resources, but Clinc’s advanced AI platform provides the best experience we’ve seen to enable customers to quickly and easily find the information they need to make informed decisions about their money through conversations with their bank accounts.”
According to the 2017 Accenture Banking Technology Vision report, four out of five (79%) banking executives surveyed believe that AI will revolutionize the way banks gather information and interact with customers, and 76 percent of respondents believe that within three years, banks will deploy AI as their primary method for interacting with customers.
Benefits of Clinc’s AI platform for banks and credit unions include:
- Creating a tailored customer experience that allows users to speak to their own intelligent, personal financial assistant
- Unlocking a broad range of interactions impossible with current technology to increase customer engagement
- Understanding complex questions and transforming them into powerful insights
- Making actionable predictions by observing user behaviors and finding the appropriate users for cross-selling products
“Enacomm is the right partner for Clinc because they share our vision for modernizing the consumer banking experience,” shared Clinc CEO Jason Mars. “Teaming up with Enacomm will help us to empower a greater number of smaller financial institutions, like community banks and credit unions, with next-generation, voice-controlled AI technology that otherwise would be out of reach.”
Numbering 83 million, Millennials form the largest generation in the U.S., according to the Census Bureau. Christopher Ma, director of the George Investments Institute at Stetson University, says Millennials “born between 1981 and 1997 are ready to take over estimated $30 trillion in wealth from baby boomers” – and they have a penchant for technology. These young adults’ expectations for omni-channel engagement have already pushed financial institutions to expand their customer interaction channels, from mobile, to wearables, to AI-based voice assistant devices. With Clinc’s technology, Enacomm will help pave the way for smaller and mid-tier financial institutions to pursue banking relationships with Millennials who share their commitment to community, by implementing the technology these digitally savvy consumers demand for a convenient, personalized customer experience.
Enacomm will be demonstrating conversational banking at Money20/20 in Las Vegas, NV, October 22-25, 2017.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Redrock Biometrics Announces Availability of PalmIDTM With Multiple Features
- Verifone Collaborates with Third-Party App Developers to Help Merchants Grow
- TableSafe Launches EMV on its Award-Winning RAIL Pay-at-the-Table Platform
- First Data Unveils Series of New Initiatives with Apple Pay
- Mastercard Eyes Future of Retail with AR Shopping Experience
- TD Bank’s Annual Consumer Spending Index Reveals Missed Opportunities to Claim Credit Card
- Toppers Pizza Selects Episerver to Transform Digital Customer Experience
- Alipay Taps Marqeta to Expedite Payment Acceptance At Retail Locations Across the U.S.
- Ingenico Group Expands mPOS Offer with new Tablet POS Solution for the US Market
- LogiMAT Expands Sales Activities in Turkey