#Money2020 Ingenico Group announces the availability of the Lane/8000
Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 – ING), the global leader in seamless payment, today announced the release of the Lane/8000, its new high-end retail terminal which complements its Lane range to address all major brands’ needs.
The Lane/8000 is Ingenico’s latest generation retail terminal. It supports all cashless payment methods. PCI PTS 5.x certified, it meets local regulations and ensures long-term payment security compliance. With its 7-inch touch screen, the Lane/8000 is an intuitive and interactive device resolutely focused on consumer experience and business services. Backed by Ingenico’s Telium Tetra operating system, the Lane/8000 leverages HTML5 to offer the same user experience, multimedia touch screen capabilities, and user-friendly interface as a tablet. This enables retailers to increase customer engagement, improve brand loyalty and drive additional sales.
Using the same installation footprint as the current Ingenico solution, the Lane/8000 eases the upgrade from existing terminals. Moreover, it is compatible with our Universal Payment Mount as well as our fleet management solutions, which provide a transparent product lifecycle. Readily available Bluetooth and Wi-Fi options eliminate the need for cumbersome wires and allow for optimal terminal placement. Robust and elegant, it is equally suited to lane checkouts and luxury stores.
The Lane/8000 complements our high-end retail range of POS, specifically developed to offer merchants and consumers a more secure and streamlined payment experience. This smart POS increases consumer engagement without adding to lane or countertop clutter.’ said Frédéric Lepeintre, Marketing VP at Ingenico Group. ‘Moreover, this new launch illustrates the unique value proposition of our latest generation Lane POS, running our Telium Tetra OS. They give our retail clients, worldwide, full access to Ingenico Group’s services, including fleet management solutions, repair and warranty, remote support or managed services.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Senion Technology Enables Today’s Mall of America Mobile App Launch
- #Money2020 Vantiv Partners With AEVI To Enhance SmartPay Terminals
- myGini Inc. Introduces Pioneering Payment Software Platform in the U.S. Market #Money2020
- Bluefin Announces Addition of Stephen W. Orfei to the Company’s Product Advisory Council
- #Money2020 Hatch Loyalty And Buy It Mobility Networks to Bring Commerce
- #Money2020 -ISO Market Boosted As New Agreement Enables TNS To Support Top US Processors
- Price Elasticity Shifts Mean New Revenue Opportunities and Risks for Retailers and Brands
- First Data Partners with UnionPay International to Enable In-Store in the U.S.
- Artificial Intelligence in Retail Market Worth 5,034.0 Million USD by 2022