MyECheck, Inc., Now MEC, Inc., Targets Global Bank Payment Systems Licensing
MEC provides fully electronic banking, billing and payment software solutions that enable easily accessible, high speed, secure and lower cost financial transactions for people, enterprise and government.
MEC’s services include the MyECheck patented electronic check service, the fastest, safest, broadest reaching and lowest cost U.S. payment method; the developing eMobile card free wallet enabling real-time, guaranteed mobile, web, POS or recurring payments in the U.S. for pennies per transaction; and next generation global digital banking and payment systems for international financial institutions, the e platform.
MEC software only solutions enable real time funds transfers on mobile devices via QR code, email, text, Facebook and other social medial apps, MS Outlook app, card-less ATMs, and mobile apps.
MEC is pursuing software licensing opportunities with banks in Africa, and has licensed the e platform to an African Fin-Tech services provider for the purpose of sub-licensing MEC software to banks based in Africa.
Ed Starrs, MEC CEO, stated, “Large emerging markets are demanding new commerce enabling technology — new banking and payment systems that are highly accessible, real-time, secure, and low cost. Payment systems that seamlessly fit lifestyles, via mobile devices, on the web or social media. MEC has developed the e platform to meet this demand.”
For more information, please visit www.mecincorp.com
About MEC: Winner of the 2015 PYMNTS Award for Best Check Innovation, MEC Inc, (formerly MyECheck, Inc). is a leading electronic payment technology developer, licensor and payment services provider. MEC operates under license to US Patent 7,389,913, “Method and Apparatus for Online Check Processing” granted June 2008. This patented new payment method is the fastest, safest and lowest cost method of processing payments and moving money in the US. MEC provides comprehensive payment solutions for all payment applications including mobile payments and the industry’s most advanced security and fraud control technologies. MEC customers include corporations, retailers, governments, payment processors and financial institutions. For more information, contact email@example.com
Forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, continued acceptance of mentioned products, increased levels of competition, new products and technological changes, dependence upon third-party suppliers, intellectual property rights, and other risks detailed from time to time in reports filed with the SEC.
MORE Point of sale news articles:
- MasterCard Empowers Local Businesses with Big Data, Digital Tools
- Microsoft to Buy LinkedIn for $26 billion
- foodjunky.com Partners with Yelp to Offer Online Food Ordering Service
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide
- Ibotta Study Finds 62 Percent Increase in Millennial Dads Buying Groceries
- FlexShopper, Inc. Raises 20 Million of Equity
- VMob Secures $2.3 Million in Funding To Further Development For Retail
- Profitect to Present With Abercrombie & Fitch and Ahold USA at #NRFPROTECT 2016
- China Retail Market for 26 Categories Forecast to 2020 with Consumer Trends Analysis
- MasterCard Cardholders Can Soon Pay Securely Using Samsung Pay in Singapore
- Vast Majority of Consumers Say They Won’t Increase E-Commerce Spending in Coming Years
- Wendy’s Update On Unusual Credit Card Activity on POS System