National Digital Marketing Agency Increases Digital Engagement for Online Apparel Brand
PORTLAND, Ore., June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — With over 400 million impressions to date, 250K shares, and a web traffic of over 2 million users to their client’s websites, EXPAND Digital Agency (www.thinkeyb.com) – is revolutionizing the way that small businesses use their social and web resources.
Through digital advertising and relevant content & outreach strategies EXPAND has proven to build their client’s customers base, drive targeted customers to websites, and increase sales conversions.
Recently, the company launched a website refresh for Arctic Cool, www.arcticcool.com, which resulted in an 8% conversion within the first hour of launching with features and upgrades such as:
- Cart Optimization for Faster Check Out and Ease of Payment Processing
- Updated Mobile Experience Keeping All Navigation (and Buying Process) on One Screen Limiting Thumb Movement
- Easier User Experience on Both Mobile and Desktop Interfaces
- Increasing Average Sale by Predicting Consumer Behavior and Preferences While Also Incorporating Suggested Items for Best Consumer Experience
- Improved Aesthetics & Mobile Imagery
- Website Organization: The Use of Different Types of Categories for Activewear & Functional Categorization.
Due to the innovative cart features for faster check out using behavioral targeting and intuitive forecasting the shopping cart is now creating 13% return.
The genius behind the newly optimized website comes from the three points of distinction that define the Digital Agency’s Manifesto: Targeted Advertising, Creation & Utilization of Significant Content for Story Telling, and Conversation Management & Outreach.
With these three elements combined and caring attention to digital customer service (including expedient response time and a personal touch), EXPAND’s marketing strategy has driven customers to client websites and optimized the point of sale.
“We are a data-driven company. We use data to inform our strategies and drive our content and creative efforts,” says President and Founder Jimmy Clarke.
Partner Amanda Stein also comments, “We fuel brand’s ongoing success by integrating our three-step process through data-driven strategies to target and connect with customers.”
EXPAND believes strategic branding and content coupled with a strong understanding of consumer behavior, demographics, and interests will continue to drive engagement and create great success for its clients. Using conversions, advertising, and re-marketing as additional resources to directly target consumers, the company’s marketing strategy has shown its accuracy and conversion with the recent refresh of the Arctic Cool Website.
“EXPAND has been a critical part of Arctic Cool’s successful launch. Their team of dedicated professionals has worked both hard and smart to get our product in front of potential consumers. They developed then executed a strategic balance between revenue conversion and long-term brand building. They are responsive, dedicated, focused, and results-oriented. They’re the best partners we have and all you will need!” Darren Talbert Vice President, Arctic Cool
For more information on the Arctic Cool EXPAND Case Study, visit:
For more information on Arctic Cool, visit: www.ArcticCool.com or find them on social at @ArcticCoolGear
Other POS News:
- Sephora SEA Chooses Dynamic Yield to Personalize the Entire Customer Journey
- Chico’s FAS partners with First Insight
- Verifone Launches Two PCI 5.0 Certified Solutions to Offer Portability & Mobility
- Trax And Nielsen Form Alliance To Bring Unprecedented Shelf Insights To FMCG Industry
- An Open Letter from Criteo to the World’s Retailers and Brands
- NRF Announces Retirement of General Counsel Mallory Duncan
- L2 Report Identifies Digital Strategies for Department Stores to Confront Sinking Profits