National Retail Federation CEO to Host Media Briefing on 2017 Thanksgiving Weekend
WHAT: To more accurately capture the entirety of spending on Thanksgiving weekend, NRF this year will release spending data on November 28, the day after Cyber Monday. Doing so will allow NRF to provide a more colorful picture of consumer activity over the entire weekend and incorporate Cyber Monday data into the results. As consumer behavior evolves, NRF will continue to focus its efforts on providing the most relevant, accurate and insightful analysis of its impact on the retail industry. Please note, data shared during this call will be new therefore we will not have any historical numbers to share with this year’s results.
Following the release of NRF’s Thanksgiving weekend and Cyber Monday results, National Retail Federation President and CEO Matthew Shay will host a special media briefing to give an analysis of Thanksgiving weekend and Cyber Monday spending and trends. Prosper Insights & Analytics EVP – Strategic Initiatives Phil Rist will also join the call.
NRF Senior Vice President of Communications and Public Affairs Bill Thorne will lead the call. Q & A session will follow.
WHO: Matthew Shay, president and CEO, National Retail Federation
Phil Rist, EVP – strategic initiatives, Prosper Insights and Analytics
Bill Thorne, senior vice president, communications and public affairs, National Retail Federation
WHEN: Tuesday, November 28, 2017
1:00 p.m. ET
Media Conference Call
RSVP: To RSVP and receive call-in information, please email email@example.com.
NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association, representing discount and department stores, home goods and specialty stores, Main Street merchants, grocers, wholesalers, chain restaurants and internet retailers from the United States and more than 45 countries. Retail is the nation’s largest private-sector employer, supporting one in four U.S. jobs — 42 million working Americans. Contributing $2.6 trillion to annual GDP, retail is a daily barometer for the nation’s economy.
- APG Cash Drawer Announces Hire of Senior Channel Account Manager
- Bluewater Grill Restaurants Install Pay-at-the-Table Technology from TableSafe
- Cybersecurity Concerns for Retailers, Major Credit Card Issuers
- Digital Garage and Blockstream Partner to Accelerate Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
- SF Express Launches Certified Shipping Verification Service for Cross-border Businesses
- Alibaba Group, Auchan Retail and Ruentex Form New Retail Strategic Alliance
- About Tax Fairness For Businesses And Individuals – November 2017
- Organized Retail Crime On the Rise
- Payment Tech On Your Wrist – Smartwatch Pay Now Live on Garmin vívoactive 3
- Forter Expands Industry-Leading Fraud Prevention Technology