Nerium International Introduces New Preferred Customer Loyalty Program
ADDISON, TX–(Marketwired – April 07, 2016) – Nerium International, a leading relationship marketing company, announced the launch of its new Preferred Customer Loyalty Program.
Beginning May 1, everyone who purchases a Nerium product via the Auto-Delivery Order (ADO) Program will automatically be enrolled in the new Preferred Customer Loyalty Program. Preferred Customer Perks include: 30-day money-back guarantee on all products, the lowest possible prices on Nerium’s products, increasing discounts the longer customers keep their Auto-Delivery Order, and free shipping on all orders after the fourth consecutive month.
“We want to reward our best customers for their loyalty, so we designed a program that that ramps up the savings the longer they’re enrolled,” said Amber Olson Rourke, Chief Marketing Officer. “It’s great for everyone because it rewards the customers who stay with us, and offers them an easy way to ensure they don’t run out of their favorite age-defying products.”
Here’s how the Preferred Customer Loyalty program works:
Step 1 – customers enroll in the program by signing up for an Auto-Delivery Order (ADO), receiving the lowest price on their products
Step 2 – after the 2nd month, customers receive an extra 5% off their ADO
Step 3 – after the 3nd month, customers receive an additional 5% off their ADO for a total of 10%
Step 4 – after the 4th month, customers achieve Premier PC status and lock in 10% off all subsequent ADO orders. Plus, after the 4th month, they receive free shipping, on all future orders.
To maintain their Premier status, Preferred Customers must have an ADO process at least once during a 2-month span. Other Preferred Customer perks include access to future special announcements and offers.
The Preferred Customer Loyalty Program is available to all Nerium customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico and South Korea. (Premier customers in South Korea receive 15% off in lieu of free shipping.) Current Preferred Customers will be automatically entered in the new program.
Nerium’s entire product line is eligible for Preferred Customer savings, including:
- Age-Defying Night Cream, a clinically tested product that addresses the signs of aging as well as the underlying causes
- Age-Defying Day Cream, a sheer, age-fighting formula designed for daytime use
- Age-Defying Eye Serum, a multifunctional product that delivers both short- and long-term benefits
- Firming Body Contour Cream, a breakthrough formula that helps firm and tone the body’s problem areas
- EHT Age-Defying Supplement, a product that helps strengthen neural connections and keep your brain in its optimal state
Preferred Customers can change the product assortment on their Auto-Delivery Orders at any time and still maintain their status. More information about the program is available at www.neriumblog.net
About Nerium International
Nerium International, LLC, headquartered in Addison, Texas, is a relationship marketing company that markets breakthrough products validated by science. Since its August 2011 launch, Nerium has reached record-breaking sales and earned industry accolades, while building a loyal customer base of millions in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and South Korea. Nerium debuted on Inc. magazine’s 34th annual Inc. 500 List of America’s fastest-growing, privately held companies as the No.1 consumer products and services company. Nerium was also ranked No.12 on the list overall. Led by an award-winning executive team with more than 220 years of collective industry experience, Nerium International is committed to developing and distributing anti-aging products that are rooted in real science, produce real results and improve consumers’ lives. For more information, please visit http://www.nerium.com.
Other Point of Sale News Blogs that may interest you:
- Ingram Micro Adds New Commerce and Fulfillment Strategy to Help Brands and Retailers Grow
- TouchBistro Expands Mobile Payments Europe With iZettle, POS App in Spanish and French
- Andrew Mosawi Appointed President of iATS Payments
- Dream Payments Strengthens Leadership Team, Laying Foundation for Global Expansion
- Future POS Launches TV Commercial On Spike TV Bar Rescue
- Pay The IRS at 7,000 7-Eleven Stores? Yes!