Netsertive Launches First Scalable Brand-to-Local YouTube Advertising Solution
RESEARCH TRIANGLE REGION, N.C.–Netsertive, a marketing technology company that enables brands, publishers and local businesses to execute multi-channel, localized marketing at scale, today announced the launch of the industry’s first scalable & localized solution for digital marketing on YouTube.
As traditional TV viewership shifts to online channels such as YouTube, advertisers have been keen to shift their ad budgets accordingly. 90 percent of customers reportthat product videos help them make purchasing decisions. However, brands have not been able to target their advertisements on YouTube without creating a unique campaign for each of their thousands of markets.
“The ability to scale advertising and promotions on YouTube is something that both our brands and vendors, as well as our 5,300 retail members with over 14,000 stores, have long waited for,” said Dev Mukherjee, EVP, digital and technology at Nationwide Marketing Group, North America’s largest buying and marketing organization. “We are working closely with Netsertive to ensure our vendors and members have full advantage of this innovative solution.”
Netsertive’s first-to-market solution for YouTube includes both front-end creation and localization, as well as back-end execution and management, for hundreds or thousands of simultaneous digital video campaigns. Centralized management also allows for rapid changes to creative assets, a critical feature for scaled localization.
“Until now, while we could scale video to other destinations, YouTube still required ‘single account/campaign’ setup and management manually through Google’s interface. Netsertive can now deliver programmatic access for setting up and managing YouTube campaigns at scale” said Brendan Morrissey, CEO and co-founder of Netsertive. “Ultimately, this opens up massive opportunities for brands and multi-location businesses that have been asking for this capability for a long time. The work we’ve done with the YouTube team over the past year in creating this industry-first solution will allow brands to fully leverage this channel for the first time ever.”
This offering is a result of Netsertive’s longstanding technology partnership with Google and YouTube. It was unveiled in early February, when Netsertive and YouTube jointly hosted an event with three-dozen brand marketers from the Furniture, Appliance, Automotive and Consumer Technology sectors at Google’s headquarters in Mountain View, CA. This breakthrough, enabled in part by Netsertive’s 2017 acquisition of Mixpo, increases scale by orders of magnitude and represents the latest development in Netsertive’s nine-year history of leadership in scalable digital marketing for brands and their local locations.
“There are billions of dollars at stake” Morrissey went on to say, “And we believe we are at least a year ahead of anyone else in the market. Brands who are first to market on YouTube will have a big head start against their competition on a channel that reaches all key demographics, and is proven to drive conversions as part of a comprehensive digital marketing portfolio.”
This capability comes on the heels of the latest demographics on YouTube which emphasize why this channel is so important to brands and their networks:
- YouTube engages over 1.5 billion users and gets over 30 million daily visitors.
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day.
- On mobile alone, YouTube reaches more 18- to 49-year-olds than any U.S. cable network, and the average viewing session on a mobile device is over 40 minutes.
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world (behind Google.com).
Expected to be commercially available in Q2 of 2018, Netsertive’s YouTube offering will be part of a comprehensive media mix solution set. The Netsertive platform empowers brands and local businesses with collaborative, local digital marketing that leverages technology and industry expertise to deliver bottom-of-funnel, qualified local buyers. The new scalable YouTube solution will further the company’s momentum in the automotive, power sports, home furnishings, appliance, mattress, technology and healthcare industries.
Netsertive is a marketing technology company that enables brands, publishers, and local businesses to reach customers online, at scale. Netsertive’s platform and services coordinate messaging, brand experience, and performance across all digital channels to drive awareness, consideration, and sales.
Other Point of Sale News
- Acquirers Struggling to Raise Merchant Compliance Rates
- ATMIA Launches New Industry Research Portal
- Top Trends in the Retail Industry to Be Aware of in 2018
- Switch, Inc. Launches “CardSavr,” First API to Place Credit Cards in Use Immediately
- Mobeewave Announces Global Partnership Agreement with Samsung
- CoinOut and Epson Announce Collaboration Following CoinOut’s Success on Shark Tank TV Show
- Greenlight Raises $16 Million Series A Financing and Announces New Strategic Partnerships
- Nexo Standards and FIS Sign Agreement for Test Solution
- NMI Agrees to Acquire Creditcall to Expand EMV and Omnichannel Capabilities
- Survey Reveals How U.S. and Canadian Shoppers Compare to the Rest of the World