Nexo Standards and FIS Sign Agreement for Test Solution
20 February 2018 – nexo standards today announces its agreement with FIS to develop a suite of test tools that will allow vendors, acquirers and processors to test the compliance of their payment systems and devices with nexo’s payment acceptance messaging standards and specifications, significantly reducing time to service launch and minimizing unexpected delays during the certification process.
As part of the agreement, FIS will create a test solution that supports development and implementation testing of nexo protocols, ensuring quality, functionality and performance in a timely and uniform manner.
Arnaud Crouzet, General Secretary, nexo standards, comments: “As implementations of nexo’s card payment acceptance standards gather momentum around the world, the delivery of an all-in-one nexo test suite will empower our stakeholders to get their payments acceptance solutions to market quickly. The suite will help to smooth out the formal certification process and allow alterations and upgrades to be made with ease.
“As the industry increasingly moves towards the adoption of an interoperable payments acceptance infrastructure, this partnership is hugely important; we are committed to supporting the market during this period of transition. As a member of nexo standards, FIS’ in-depth understanding of our protocols makes them the perfect partner to deliver this solution,” adds Crouzet.
Marie Costers, General Manager of Open Test Solutions at FIS, stated of the agreement: “We embrace the chance to work with game-changing associations such as nexo standards. This partnership is an exciting opportunity for FIS.
“nexo’s protocols deliver real efficiency and convenience to all players in the payments acceptance chain, and we look forward to seeing adoption Editorial Teamcontinue to grow in 2018. Being selected as the preferred test tool supplier to speed up this growth is a real honor. We look forward to supporting a harmonized, borderless payment acceptance ecosystem with flexible test solutions.” Costers added.
Other Point of Sale News
- NMI Agrees to Acquire Creditcall to Expand EMV and Omnichannel Capabilities
- Survey Reveals How U.S. and Canadian Shoppers Compare to the Rest of the World
- ATMIA Partners with New Global ATM Research
- January Retail Sales Continue Strong After Holidays, Up 5.4 Percent Over Last Year
- New MotionMeter App Enables Warehouses to Easily Identify Hidden Causes of Waste
- 4 Ways to Increase Your Restaurant’s Profit on Valentine’s Day
- How to break into e-commerce in the Age of Amazon?
- Conformance Ramps up Battle Against False-Front Merchants with TransactionTrap
- 3 Reasons Why Hiring Older Employees Is A Smart Decision
- ATMIA’s US Conference Becomes World’s Biggest Ever ATM Conference