Nick Clarkson Joins Creditcall in New Role as Head of Developer Relations
Bristol, 26 February 2016 – Creditcall, the omni-channel payment gateway provider and EMV migration specialist is delighted to announce the appointment of Nick Clarkson as Head of Developer Relations. Nick will work closely with Creditcall’s developer community to create a fantastic developer experience and encourage community contributions to the portfolio of Creditcall’s payment integrations.
The new role comes as Creditcall continues to expand its omni-channel payment gateway services including online, mobile, in-store and unattended. Nick comes with over 17 years of development experience in web and interactive. He joins us from the award winning digital agency AUK where he was technical director and was responsible for the delivery of all their digital output. Previously, he worked as Head of Technology at Goram+Vincent where he provided the agency’s technical direction, maintained and supported the development team and was instrumental in winning national pitches. As a senior interface developer at Bristol-based e3 Media, he created numerous web interfaces and mobile applications, led and delivered technical projects and championed cross discipline collaboration between design and development.
“Nick brings tons of developer experience and passion to Creditcall,” said Jeremy Gumbley, CTO at Creditcall. “He will be a great asset to our team and we are excited that with his help, we will be able to give the developer community the tools they want and need to make their life easier so they can enjoy doing what they love most, developing awesome products.”
Nick will be based at Creditcall’s HQ in Bristol and said, “This is a great opportunity and I’m very eager to get started. We already have a great story to tell in terms of our established payment gateway, API and hosted payment solution, and the time feels right to refine these products and take them on to the next stage.”
Nick has a real passion for web development and the open source community and is very active in the Bristol and Bath technical community and speaks on various topics including the principles of web development, social, search and digital ideation. In his free time he loves playing the drums and guitar in his band Slow, socializing and eating out in Bristol’s greatest and latest restaurants and loves hitting the slopes on his board.
He lives in Bristol with his wife Alison and their two sons Daniel and Alex.
Other news from the Point of sale world:
- Multinational Food Retailer DIA Adds Anti-Theft Technology
- 200 Store chain in UK Chooses new Point of sale provider
- Spendgo’s Loyalty Program Delivers Results for Dickey’s BBQ Chain
- White Castle Gives Its Mobile App A Crave-Worthy Makeover
- Verifi To Sponsor Platinum Party Merchant Risk Council #MRCVegas16
- Rakuten Marketing Makes Foray Into Social Advertising With Acquisition
- First Open Cardless Cash Network Goes Live in Four U.S. Cities
- Y Combinator Startup Ups Funding to $750K With Text Marketing For Retailers
- JetPay Corporation Announces CollectorSolutions Merger
- Catalina Gives Weekly Retail Advertising Circulars Omnichannel Personalization
- Safe Cash Speeds up Blockchain to 25,000 Transactions per Second