NMI Unveils Redesigned Merchant Interface for Its Payments Enablement Platform
ROSELLE, Ill. & PLEASANT GROVE, Utah–(BUSINESS WIRE)–NMI, a payments enablement technology company, today announced the launch of its new merchant interface for its payments enablement platform that provides independent sales organizations (ISOs), value-added resellers (VARs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and payment facilitators with a modernized payment gateway platform for their merchant customers. The new interface lays a strong foundation for NMI partners to differentiate themselves in the market, while delivering a responsive, intuitive and user-friendly payment gateway experience that enables merchants to process payments simply and efficiently.
“We’re very excited for the release of our new merchant interface,” said Roy Banks, chief executive officer at NMI. “As a payment technology company, we are committed to providing our partners with innovative, modern and market-differentiating payment solutions that they are proud to promote and put their names on,” added Banks.
Compelling key benefits of the new interface include:
- Optimal Experience – A highly responsive, adaptive and seamless merchant experience from virtually any type of device
- More Control – Enhanced flexibility permits the merchant interface look and feel to be highly customized to closely match and strengthen partner brand equity
- Increased Productivity – A modern and intuitive layout gives merchants quick and easy access to frequently used features
The redesigned merchant interface is among many unique and innovative features that help NMI’s payments enablement partners to attract and retain more merchants while staying ahead of the competition.
NMI provides payments enablement technology that enables ISOs, VARs, ISVs and payment facilitators to offer their own branded payment gateway services, in turn allowing them to benefit from being a payment gateway without building or maintaining their own technology. Our exceptional team of software engineers has created a security-focused, feature-rich and omnichannel payment gateway platform that partners can completely and transparently brand, removing NMI from their merchant customers’ view. Headquartered in Roselle, Illinois, NMI is the operating trade name of Network Merchants, LLC.
Other Point of Sale News
- Juniper Research: Retailer Spending on AI to Reach $7.3 Billion by 2022
- A Procurement Best Practices Case Study for a Leading Multi-Brand Retailer
- 2018 RM Resellers Conference Proves to be Hugely Successful
- Biometric payment cards – where are we now?
- EMVCo Invites the Payments Community to Gain Insight into Latest Initiatives
- Momentum Cyber’s Inaugural Report Reveals Record-Breaking Activity in 2017
- NRF 2018: Star Micronics Offers First Look at New, Innovative Solutions
- Electronic Payments Certifies Epson TM-m30 POS Receipt Printer
- ATMIA Launches EMV Survey To Gauge ATM Channel Progress In U.S.
- RBS Selects NBC PrismPOS