No need to wait in line!
Crew Collective & Café and Koomi have developed a technology that enables it. Compliant with MEV, it’s a first in Quebec.
Customers can now get ahead by ordering online via a website, an iPhone or Android app.
Just choose what you like from an online menu and pay for your order. The order is saved in the admin panel and is pushed directly to the point of sale and the MEV receipt is printed automatically.
This new feature will streamline customers on the go and save Crew’s team time. Koomi will be rolling this new feature out to Mandy’s over the summer.
Koomi is a Montreal start-up that has developed its point of sale system tailored for cafés and counter based locations. iPad based, Koomi has all of the features of a cash register. Its 100% cloud based allowing to check sales in real-time and manage the menu. Koomi aims to simplify the management in the service industry.
Located in the heart of Old Montreal, Crew Collective & Café is surely one of the best coffee shops in the city. Housed in the former headquarters of the Royal Bank, this gorgeous coffee shop is 12,000 square feet wide.
Crew Collective & Café is both a café open to the public but also a co-working space with offices and conference rooms available for rent. The company is willing to create a new era of work.
Other POS News:
- $18.99 Billion Retail Automation Market 2017 by Type, Implementation, End User and Geography –
- Fred & Ricky’s Plant Delicious Foods Begins Online Ordering & Nationwide Delivery
- CB4 Analytics Co-Founder Professor Irad Ben-Gal Announced as Speaker at RetailTechCon 2017
- Alipay Partners With Yelp
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio
- Mastercard and Apple Music Press Play on Priceless Cities Soundracks
- Mastercard Second-Quarter 2017 Financial Results