NRF President and CEO to Host Media Briefing on 2017 Holiday Forecast
WHAT: Following the release of NRF’s annual holiday forecast on Tuesday, October 3, National Retail Federation President and CEO Matthew Shay will host a special media briefing to provide an in-depth analysis of NRF’s holiday forecast and the factors surrounding it.
After Shay’s comments, NRF Chief Economist Jack Kleinhenz will discuss various economic indicators as they relate to expected 2017 holiday retail sales. NRF Vice President of Communications and Public Affairs Katie McBreen will lead the call. Q & A session will follow.
WHO: Matthew Shay, president and CEO, National Retail Federation
Jack Kleinhenz, chief economist, National Retail Federation
Katie McBreen, vice president, communications and public affairs, National Retail Federation
WHEN: Tuesday, October 3, 2017
10:00 a.m. ET
Media conference call
RSVP: To RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . This call will be recorded; call audio will be posted online one hour after the call ends.
ABOUT: NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association, representing discount and department stores, home goods and specialty stores, Main Street merchants, grocers, wholesalers, chain restaurants and internet retailers from the United States and more than 45 countries. Retail is the nation’s largest private sector employer, supporting one in four U.S. jobs – 42 million working Americans. Contributing $2.6 trillion to annual GDP, retail is a daily barometer for the nation’s economy.
PointofSale.com, now in its 8th year, does not sell products or services and we rely on sponsors to keep the site up, so please let vendors know when you have seen them here.
Use the links on the left side menu above to find great products and services. For more info, contact us through the Footer menu below.
Other POS News:
- Trace One Insight Smashes Retail Data Silos for Private Label Success
- ATMIA Releases Operation Choke Point Resource Kit
- SmartOSC joins Shopify Plus Agency Network, Helping Localize E-commerce Solutions For Asia
- U.S. Consumer Goods & Retail CEOs More Optimistic Than KPMG Study
- #Shoporg17 PredictSpring and M.Gemi Launch Enhanced In-Store Mobile Commerce Experience
- First-Ever Responsive AI Hologram Launched By VNTANA And Satisfi Labs Partnership
- Executives Join 225+ Speakers At Shoptalk Europe