NRF to Launch ‘Consumer View’ a New Quarterly Research Report at Shop.org
WHAT: On the last day of NRF’s annual digital commerce show, Shop.org, NRF will release a new consumer research report named ‘Consumer Views.’ NRF’s Vice President of Research Mark Mathews, NRF Director Retail and Consumer Insights Katherine Cullen, along with IHL Group President Greg Buzek will discuss findings from the inaugural report and the customer trends that are transforming retail as we know it.
Credentialed media are invited to attend the session inside the press room. Media not in attendance are invited to watch the round table discussion via a livestream hosted on NRF’s YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/FIkv3TXraGs
WHO: Mark Mathews, vice president, research development and industry analysis, NRF
Katherine Cullen, director, retail and consumer insights, NRF
Greg Buzek, president, IHL Group
WHEN: Wednesday, September 27, 2017
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. PDT / 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST
RSVP: No RSVP necessary, but attendees must have valid press credentials for NRF’s Shop.org to access the room. Members of the news media can click here to register online for the show before 11 a.m. on Friday, September 22. After that time, media can register onsite beginning at 7:00 a.m. on Monday, September 25, at the Press/Analysts Registration Desk at the entrance of the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Non-attendees are invited to watch the press conference via a livestream hosted on NRF’s YouTube channel at https://youtu.be/FIkv3TXraGs.
NRF is the world’s largest retail trade association, representing discount and department stores, home goods and specialty stores, Main Street merchants, grocers, wholesalers, chain restaurants and Internet retailers from the United States and more than 45 countries. Retail is the nation’s largest private sector employer, supporting one in four U.S. jobs — 42 million working Americans. Contributing $2.6 trillion to annual GDP, retail is a daily barometer for the nation’s economy.
Some info about Pointofsale.com readership and publication:
* Now in our 8th year
* Over 100,000 visitors a month to our websites, served over 5 million pages to viewers last year.
* 65% SMB (small to medium businesses)
* 90% looking for a POS solution or POS information of some kind
* Average visitor reads 5 pages per visit
* 20,000+ Twitter followers – https://twitter.com/thePOSnews
* 100,000+ Facebook followers – https://www.facebook.com/thePOSnews
Other POS News:
- Online Grocery Shopper Study Confirms Amazon and Walmart Outscore Food Retailers
- Epson Introduces Next-Generation SureColor F9370 Dye-Sublimation Inkjet Printer
- IndoorMedia Publishes Guide to Coupon Advertising
- Headset Integrates With Prominent POS Providers
- Zebra Technologies and RILA Announce Strategic Partnership to Further Retail Innovation
- Celebrity Entrepreneurs, Startup Founders & Retail CEOs Speakers- NRF’s Shop.org Conference
- Global Research Identifies Three Consumer Personas and Opportunities for Technology