OneView Commerce Brings Order Management to the Next Level for Omnichannel Retailers
BOSTON and NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — OneView Commerce(AIM:ONEV), the retail industry’s leading provider of digital point of sale (POS), announced today that it is adding a new benefit for omnichannel retailers. OneView is integrating its Inventory Management solution with IBM Order Management to optimize order orchestration efficiency through a global view of inventory right from the store’s point of sale (POS).
“This integration delivers tremendous value to omnichannel retailers,” said OneView Chief Operating Officer, Linda Palanza. “Now associates can use Inventory Management’s real-time global view of inventory to search for out-of-stock products and offer customers the fastest and most convenient delivery and pick-up options—in a single transaction from a single POS device.”
This single-device, single-transaction capability also saves equipment costs, enables more efficient use of labor, and powers cross-channel transactions such as buy online/pick up in store. OneView’s Inventory Management essentially transforms each store into a warehouse while IBM Order Management then expedites the most efficient movement of products among stores and distribution centers.
OneView made the announcement at the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) annual Big Showthat is taking place in NYC at the Jacob Javits Center, where attendees can experience firsthand how easy the software is to use in booth #1503.
About OneView Commerce
OneView Commerce is a pioneer in digital store transformation, helping global retailers implement successful unified commerce strategies that center on the critical engagement in-store. The company’s cloud-based Digital Store Platform combines digital point of sale, real-time inventory management, and enterprise promotions to deliver a comprehensive store solution that drives increased footfalls, expands basket size and maximizes process optimization to improve margins. OneView enables the exchange of powerful store information across the enterprise to positively impact sales, business operations and customer experience. Discount Tire Corporation, Travis Perkins plc, Wickes, and Molton Brown are among the global retailers revolutionizing their stores with OneView Commerce.
Other Point of Sale News
- A Procurement Best Practices Case Study for a Leading Multi-Brand Retailer
- 2018 RM Resellers Conference Proves to be Hugely Successful
- Biometric payment cards – where are we now?
- EMVCo Invites the Payments Community to Gain Insight into Latest Initiatives
- Momentum Cyber’s Inaugural Report Reveals Record-Breaking Activity in 2017
- NRF 2018: Star Micronics Offers First Look at New, Innovative Solutions
- Electronic Payments Certifies Epson TM-m30 POS Receipt Printer
- ATMIA Launches EMV Survey To Gauge ATM Channel Progress In U.S.
- RBS Selects NBC PrismPOS
- FinTech Startup Raises Series A Capital for Payments Fraud Solution