Oracle Leads Worldwide Retail Point of sale/mPOS Market – IHL
The new research study, reviews the market size, opportunity and market share of vendors in the POS and Mobile POS Software for Retail and Hospitality segments. Readers of this research will get a forecast for POS Software and mPOS in total and then by key segments.
Breakouts are included for Drug/Mass Merchants/Warehouse Clubs, For Department/Specialty Softgoods, Specialty Hardgoods, and then Hospitality which is inclusive of Fast Food/QSR/Quick Casual, Bars/Restaurants, Lodging, Casinos, Cruises, Theaters, Theme Parks, Museums, Stadiums and other formats.
The study not only provides forecasts through 2021, but sizes the market by vendor for each of the major segments.
Included in the research are revenues by vendor, market positioning, and detailed profiles on the top vendors in the market.
Vendors mentioned in this research are the following: Action Systems, Aptos, BT Expedite (Aptos), Demandware, Diebold Nixdorf, Dresser-Wayne, First Data, Fujitsu, Gilbarco, GK Software, Heartland Payments, Ingenico, Intuit, Island Pacific, JDA, Lightspeed Retail, LS Retail, Manhattan Associates, NCR, NEC, OneView Commerce, Oracle, Panasonic, ParTech, Pay Anyware, PayPal, PCMS Datafit, RDC, Positouch, Revel Systems, Sage Software, SAP, Shopify, Shopkeep, SICOM, Square, Starmount Systems Infor), Tata Consulting Services, TGCS, tokheim, VendHQ, Veras Retail, VeriFone, Wand, xPient.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Posera and DLT Labs Announce a Joint Venture to Implement Blockchain Technology
- ARBA Retail Systems Releases Point of Sale Cloud Solutions That Run on Microsoft Azure
- NRF Consumer Survey Points to Busy Holiday Season, Import Numbers
- SVM’s Gift Card Ordering Technology Leads to Advances in Fraud Prevention
- FundCru Announces ICO, Partners With ATSoft, POS Company Serving 5000+ Merchants
- NEW Point-of-Sale Magazine Issue :: Loyalty and Rewards Programs
- Revention Releases Advanced Delivery Module
- Mmf introduces industry- leading warranty on their renowned heritage® cash drawer
- NRF Applauds Budget Resolution, Looks Forward to Tackling Tax Reform Next
- Financial Institutions Report Surge in Mobile Engagement Surpassing Internet Banking