Overstock Joins Growing List of iguama Cross-Border Retail Partners
MIAMI, Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Cross-border shopping mall iguama is pleased to announce its new partnership with leading online retailer Overstock.com (NASDAQ: OSTK). The relationship allows online shoppers in Latin America to search and buy selected products offered by Overstock in the home furniture, housewares, jewelry, clothing and consumer electronics categories through the iguama e-commerce cross-border marketplace.
“We are excited to announce this partnership, and offer Latin America a new way to access Overstock.com products,” said Diego Fernandez, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of iguama. “Our technology platform provides our members a new simplified and affordable way to buy from Overstock.com.”
iguama provides consumers in Latin America access to Top U.S. retail brands typically not available for purchase in local malls. Founded in 2014, the company is the first cross-border e-commerce shopping club where members receive competitive pricing on popular U.S. Brands and Stores, including exclusive deals, promotions, and savings. All local customs, taxes and shipping are handled by iguama, removing international barriers from customers and providing a seamless shopping experience.
Other point of sale articles of interest:
- Mobile Wallet Spend to Rise by More than 30% this Year, Reaching $1.35 Trillion
- Vantiv Partners with CardFlight to Offer EMV Mobile POS Solution
- Newest North American Version of Epicor BisTrack Released
- Wipro Partners with Tradeshift to Increase Digitalization across Source-to-Pay Processes
- Atom Tickets Mobile Ticketing Platform Teams Up With Bow Tie Cinemas, Expands Reach
- A Government in Confusion is Bad For The POS Industry
- e-Nabler Teams Up with Vantiv to Offer EMV-Certified Tablet and Mobile POS Solution
- McDonald’s Delivery Available via UberEATS Mobile Ordering Platform in Florida