Panamanian Retailer Tova S.A. Selects Aptos to Support Best-in-Class Inventory Management
With Aptos Merchandising, Tova S.A. will benefit from a suite of applications designed to analyze, order, price and distribute merchandise accurately and efficiently to delight customers and maximize profitability.
Once deployed, Aptos Merchandising will allow Tova S.A. to streamline decision-making and execution in inventory forecasting, purchasing, planning, staging, allocation and replenishment from the point of receiving at the stores to managing store transfers and returns.
Aptos Merchandising will integrate with Tova S.A.’s existing enterprise resource planning, the point of sale and warehouse management systems to orchestrate all merchandising and inventory decisions across its extended supply chain, and to ensure the retailer has the right inventory at the right location at the right time to improve sales and reduce on-hand inventory and markdowns.
“As is the case with almost every retailer, inventory represents a tremendous investment,” said Eduardo Dajles, executive vice president management and administration, Tova S.A. “The comprehensive inventory management and optimization capabilities we are gaining from Aptos will help ensure that every inventory decision we make is optimal for our customers as well as for our business. Additionally, this will help reduce our financial liabilities in this area and allow us to free up capital for continued growth.”
“Leading retailers are leveraging Aptos to manage inventory for maximum return on investment and competitive advantage, while ensuring customers find the product they need, via the channel they desire, at the right price,” said Noel Goggin, Aptos CEO and culture leader. “Tova S.A.’s focus in this area will support its mission of providing a highly satisfying shopping experience to its customers.”
About Aptos “Engaging Customers Differently”
In an era of virtually limitless choice, sustained competitive advantage only comes to retailers who engage customers differently – by truly understanding who they are, what they want and why they buy. At Aptos, we too, believe that Engaging Customers Differently™ is critical to our success. We are committed to a deep understanding of each of our clients, to fulfilling their needs with the retail industry’s most comprehensive omni-channel solutions, and to fostering long-term relationships built on tangible value and trust. More than 1,000 retail brands rely upon our Singular Commerce™ platform to deliver every shopper a personalized, empowered and seamless experience…no matter when, where or how they shop. Learn more: www.aptos.com
Other Point of Sale News:
- Windsor Selects Incite From MultimediaPlus For Retail Associate Empowerment & Brand Growth
- Toshiba Wins Best-in-Class Awards in Annual Dealer Survey
- Star Micronics and eMobilePOS Team Up to Deliver Mobile ‘Order-Ahead’ Solution
- Retailers Ask House to Address ‘Real-World Consequences’ of Expanded Joint Employer Rules
- Retail Automation Market Worth $19.17 Billion by 2025 | Grand View Research, Inc.
- Arryved Certifies Three Epson POS Receipt Printers
- ScanSource Reports Quarterly Results
- Aevi Appoints Mike Camerling As Managing Director To Head Company’s Growth
- High inflation than strong volumes will drive Christmas spend this year
- June20 Launches New Converge Platform to Revolutionize Consumer Retail Experience
- 7-Eleven® Gives Unbanked Access to Online Shopping with Amazon Cash