Partner Tech Demonstrates Innovative POS Solutions at #NRF17 Retail’s BIG Show 2017
Stop by Booth #1021 for a demonstration and receive a Moscow Mule mug!
Irvine, CA — January 12, 2017 — Partner Tech, a Qisda, company, will demonstrate its innovative line of point of sale (POS) terminals and peripherals at Booth #1021 Level 1, Hall 1B at the National Retail Federation (NRF) Retail’s Big Show, January 15-17, 2017 at the Javits Convention Center in New York City.
At Retail’s BIG Show, Partner Tech will display several POS hardware solutions including:
- SP-1060: a high-end POS terminal designed for businesses that require high computing power and the ability to scale and add new functions as technology advances
- SP-5514: an all-in-one touchscreen terminal that packs POS functionality into a modern, transitional mobile design that works almost anywhere and compliments the décor of even the most stylish retail settings.
- EM-300: an enterprise tablet that provides retailers with mobility to increase productivity and customer satisfaction, as well as durability, continuing to perform even after drops from 3 feet to a hard surface, to minimize downtime and repair or replacement costs.
BIG Show attendees that schedule an appointment for a demo in Booth #1021 of Partner Tech POS hardware solutions will receive a copper Moscow Mule mug.
About Partner Tech
Partner Tech Corporation, a Qisda company, is a manufacturer of PC-based, open architecture point of sale (POS) terminals and peripherals, acclaimed as some of the best systems and solutions in the industry. A pioneer in the POS industry, Partner Tech developed many worldwide “firsts” including the first all-in-one POS with an integrated printer, the first POS with “mobility,” and the first POS base to expand enterprise tablet functionality for retail use, and continues with R&D to help the retail industry move into the future. For more information, visit http://partnertechcorp.com/or contact Sandra@partnertechcorp.com
Other Point of Sale blogs of interest:
- NRF Brings Innovative Leaders to Retail’s BIG Show 2017
- Kibo Announces Partner App Marketplace Preview at #NRF17
- KNOW YOUR CUSTOMER with NEC – Visit Booth 4121 at NRF17
- Trax and Fetch Robotics Unite for Better Retail Insights – #NRF17
- Tlantic will present its value offer in the greatest world retail event in booth #2243
- Thirdshelf, Star Cloud Services to Bring Relational Retail to Millions of Merchants