PayPal Leads in Global Wallet Wars – Juniper Research
The new study, Mobile Wallets: Service Provider Analysis, Market Opportunities & Forecasts 2017-2021, provides a comparative, heat-map assessment of the products and services offered by 12 leading players in the international wallet space, including handset vendors, card providers, network operators and Over the Top providers, gauging their respective opportunities in the short and medium term.
Juniper’s new Mobile Wallets research provides the most comprehensive analysis of the mobile wallet space available today. It enables industry stakeholders to understand the implications of disruptive trends ranging from market deregulation to the emergence of integrated wallet offerings.
Click here for more info:
Other POS news:
- PayAnywhere Launches New Branding and Features
- Mastercard Incorporated Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2016 Financial Results
- Star Micronics, with Elo and E-Nabler Corp., Introduces New Integrated mPOS Solution
- South Carolina, Minnesota Introduce Legislation to Enforce Tax Collection by Remote Sellers
- Equinox Payments Integrates Android Pay’s Seamless Payments and Loyalty Feature
- Battery Market for POS Terminals Market – Trends and Forecasts from Technavio
- Overstock Joins Growing List of iguama Cross-Border Retail Partners
- Mobile Wallet Spend to Rise by More than 30% this Year, Reaching $1.35 Trillion
- Vantiv Partners with CardFlight to Offer EMV Mobile POS Solution