Paytronix Adds Triggered, Real-Time Surveys to Guest Loyalty Plaform
Build Richer Guest Profiles & More Relevant Feedback With Event-Triggered Surveys
NEWTON, MA–(Marketwired – Apr 27, 2016) – Paytronix Systems, Inc., a leading provider of reward program solutions to restaurants and retailers, today announced a new Paytronix Survey Center that can be used to gather data and build rich customer profiles. The survey responses enhance the marketer’s view of their customers, which in turn drive more relevant promotions and marketing campaigns. Paytronix surveys provide real-time feedback triggered by actions and events such as a specific item purchase, general purchase or reward redemption.
Marketing teams will not only engage their guests in real-time, just as they make purchases or redeem rewards, but also save time in setting up and implementing guest feedback surveys. Relevant, real-time messages based on guest behavior encourage guests to give feedback and enjoy rewards for participating.
“Paytronix is helping to form a rich, current view of our customers’ guests by building out stronger profiles to supplement demographic and transactional data. This brings new insights and more relevant engagement opportunities,” said Kristen House, product manager at Paytronix. “There’s no need to launch a different system or tool, or worry about how to merge data back into the loyalty solution, it’s fully integrated to deliver a real-time, relevant experience for the member.”
The new Paytronix Survey Center is available immediately as a built-in component of the Paytronix Messaging solution. The real-time, actionable data of Paytronix surveys allow restaurants and retailers to communicate with their guests in a 1-to-1 manner, building richer profiles that loyalty program managers can leverage to increase visits and spend.
The Paytronix Survey Center includes a self-service, wizard-style platform that walks users through quick and easy creation of new surveys. Surveys are custom-branded for each restaurant, convenience store or retailer, and are sent using unique links that tie responses directly back into the guest’s account. Surveys can be triggered to all members who present a particular purchase behavior or to a percentage of guests whom demonstrate that behavior so that marketers and operators learn quickly and be more agile. Marketers can now gather a wide range of survey information, including:
- Food Quality — inquire about the quality of the food
- Service Quality — inquire about the quality of the service
- LTO Adoption — learn about guests’ likelihood to repurchase a limited time offer
- Rapid Segmentation — group your guests by positive or negative sentiment or response frequency
“Paytronix unveiled its vision for the new survey tool last fall at the users’ conference. I can’t wait to put it to use and learn more about the experience of my guests, without having to worry about integrating to a third party provider,” said Martyna Nowak, marketing director at National Coney Island.
About Paytronix Systems, Inc.
Paytronix’s proprietary guest engagement platform helps more than 280 restaurant and retail chains manage and grow more than $10 Billion in guest spend. Customers benefit from big data consumer insights that Paytronix generates from 1-to-1 engagement with more than 30 million loyal guests — through mobile, social and today’s most innovative digital marketing tools. As a result, customers can more effectively segment and motivate their guests to increase spend and drive revenue. For more information, visit www.paytronix.com.
More exciting POS news from Pointofsale.com
- The Future of Retail: Personalized, Point of Purchase Display
- Einstein Noah Restaurant Group Renews ArrowStream’s OnDemand Software
- LS Retail’s International Conference conneXion Opens in Rome, Italy
- Eventbrite and Teespring Team Up to Bring E-Commerce Integration to Events Platform
- The Howard Company Brings Digital Drive-Thru Solutions to 2016
- Starmount, Aurus to Provide an Omnichannel Payment Solution
- Raley’s Launches New Digital Customer Experience
- HighJump Announces Mobile Point of Sale App
- Orckestra Welcomes Alain Poirier and Gary Guy
- Kibo Highlights the Importance of Digital Stores to Win Shopper Loyalty