Point of Sale Webinar: Roadmap for Unified Retail in Grocery
BOONE, NC, March 13, 2017 — ECR Software Corp. is sponsoring a straight-talk webinar which provides a clear-to-follow roadmap for retailers to make the move to a unified commerce platform for grocery retailers. In the webinar, attendees will learn the benefits and organizational impact of shifting from siloed systems to a single retail commerce platform. ECRS president, founder, and CEO Pete Catoe will join other industry experts to examine the strategic decisions that grocers need to remain relevant and competitive in this new digital age.
Making the move to unified retail revolutionizes the infrastructure, architecture and applications that are currently straining to keep pace with rapidly evolving consumer technologies and behaviors. Deployed in the right way, the benefits of a unified platform include:
- Consolidating a dozen or more technology platforms into one and eliminating complex integration schemes
- Eliminating software pain points that hold back business development and customer satisfaction and lower profitability
- Increasing touch points and raising engagement throughout a holistic customer experience
- Flexibility to add new features and functions with ease of scale and increased speed to market
Join this webinar to find out why it’s time to make the move to unified retail and how to build a personalized roadmap for your organization.
You will gain useful insights from the industry’s experts:
Pete Catoe ‒ Founder, President & CEO, ECRS
An entrepreneur by nature and an executive in practice, Pete believes great companies are built one idea, one customer, and one employee at a time. When it comes to his business philosophy, Pete believes strongly that a unified platform is the future of retail technology, that retail platforms should be free of bulky technology stacks and messy integrations, and that retailers should strive to make a customer’s experience easy, seamless, and identical no matter where the transaction point may be. If you were to ask him, he’s “in the business of making his retail customers more competitive and their customers happier.”
Rob LaBonne ‒ VP of Marketing and IT, LaBonne’s Markets
Rob LaBonne is a 7th generation grocer with his family-owned grocery chain, LaBonne’s Markets. LaBonne’s Markets was founded in the early 1900’s as a horse and buggy operation and has grown over the last 100 years to three stores throughout Connecticut with over 300 associates. The resulting customer-experience, with the LaBonne family, remains one of consistently finding high-quality goods surpassed, only on occasion, by superior customer-care and service.
Perry Kramer ‒ Vice President and Practice Lead, Boston Retail Partners
Perry Kramer is a leader in retail information technology, with more than 20 years of extensive experience across several types of retailers, including department stores and specialty retailers. In addition to VP and leadership positions with retailers, he has held the CIO position with a technology company and was co-chairman of the Association for Retail Technology Standards (ARTS) board of directors. Throughout his career, Perry has managed selection and implementation projects within store systems, logistics, finance, HCM, e-commerce and merchandising.
Mark your calendars and save the date for March 23rd, 2017 at 2pm EDT. Register for the 45-minute webinar on ECRS’ website.
ECRS, founded in 1989, is a privately-held Retail Success Company driven by a desire to change the way retailers use technology in their operations. ECRS uses a value-focused, customer-centric approach to create success stories, not only through a unified commerce platform for point of sale, but also with a team of highly-experienced retail automation specialists who will help retailers extract the maximum value from their investments. ECRS has over 4000 active retail locations, with installations in all 50 states, Canada and the Caribbean.
Other Point of sale news:
- Security At Heart Of New Receipt Printing Solution
- Partnership to Offer Harbortouch POS Systems to TouchTunes Venues
- APG Cash Drawer Announces Hire of Distribution Channel Manager
- ChannelSight Partners With Exceed.ai for AI Infused Digital Commerce Solutions
- Lavu Certifies Epson Multi-Station Kitchen Display Systems (KDS) Controllers
- Connect&GO and Mobeewave Offer First-Ever All-in-One Cashless Solution #SXSW
- Shoptalk and Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA) Announce New Partnership