PointOS Appoints New CEO
BOSTON — PointOS, a leading point-of-sale software company, is delighted to announce new leadership.
The new Chief Executive Officer, Dylan Penebre, is perfectly positioned to continue anchoring PointOS as a formidable force in the point-of-sale industry, leading an energetic team at the new Boston, MA headquarters.
In 2004, Penebre started as a key member of one of the first integrated payment organizations in the USA. In 2011, Penebre was brought on board by PointOS due to his point-of-sale industry experience and strong payment processing background. He successfully revamped operations and increased annual revenue fivefold in a few short years, propelling company innovation forward.
New leadership coincides with the upcoming 2017 launch of the new ‘PointOS XE’ software. XE is designed for new and existing customers, attuned to meet the needs of restaurateurs in the hospitality industry today.
“Merchants desire big data that’s digestible for local bars, but also intricate enough for large restaurant chains. The user-friendly interface should be appealing for both front & back house staff. 100% cloud-run systems have not proven reliable yet. However, PointOS XE cloud functions are supported by light & efficient local servers, to keep your business running smoothly.” — Dylan Penebre, January 2017.
PointOS continues to meet industry demand for EMV technology, PCI-compliance, 24/7 support and subscription pricing options. Our goal is to give customers the option to flexibly upgrade software as their businesses grow, with PointOS support along the way.
More point of sale articles of interest:
- Apriva and Metric Parking Usher in Future of Parking Payments with Unattended EMV Solution
- Star Micronics, with Elo and E-Nabler Corp., Introduces New Integrated mPOS Solution
- diningDATA Now Managing More Than $1billion in Annual Sales
- J.Lindeberg Sets Its Sights On Ecommerce Expansion For 2017
- Permit Advisors Inc Explains What Pop Up Retail Means for Land Use
- Technical Reports on Business Equipment Equities — Pitney Bowes, VeriFone, Avery Dennison
- Mastercard and George Soros to Explore Private Sector Solutions to Societal Challenges
- Ugam Analyzes Walmart and Jet’s 2016 Holiday Competitiveness vs. Amazon