Founded in 1999, Harbortouch is a leading POS system provider and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model. The company offers a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training, and 24/7 support.
A six-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree and recipient of numerous industry awards, Harbortouch has been widely recognized for its innovative POS solutions.
Harbortouch POS Reviews | Restaurant POS Reviews
- Ease of Use
- Customer Service
- Value for Money
- Likelihood to Recommend
Harbortouch POS Reviews Summary
Harbortouch POS is an all-in-one point of sale system and payment platform. Integrating the functions of a cash register, credit card terminal, and powerful POS system into one comprehensive ecosystem suitable for all stages of your growing business.
A cloud-based platform with a local network foundation, you get the best of both worlds with this hybrid POS solution. Best for full-service restaurants and bars, quick-service restaurants (QSR), and fast-casual dining.
- 24/7 customer support
- Caller ID integration
- Customer loyalty program
- Delivery management
- Employee management and labor reports
- Integrated online ordering (no need for a dedicated tablet for online orders)
- Integrated payment processing
- Item modifiers
- POS reports and analytics (presets)
- Purchase order creation
- Real-time inventory management and raw goods tracking
- Remote access
- Split checks by items or dollar amount
- Table management and reservations
- Tableside ordering and pay-at-the-table devices
- Third-party integration to several business applications
- Tip adjustments (gratuity)
- Tip pooling
- Vendor management