POS PARTNERS, INC. HAS BEEN SELECTED AS THE POS SOLUTION PROVIDER FOR LOURDES HEALTH SYSTEM
POS Partners, Inc. has been selected as the point of sale solution provider for Lourdes Health System, a member of Trinity Health.
The Lourdes Health System is one of the region’s leading healthcare providers, recognized nationally for excellence in clinical care and service to the community. The system has two general acute care hospitals, located in Camden and Willingboro, New Jersey, and a growing network of ambulatory care facilities and physician practices located throughout southern New Jersey.
“We are thrilled to have been selected by Lourdes Health System,” POS Partners’ President and CEO, Lance Bell stated. “After a thorough evaluation process, Lourdes chose our proven, web-based enterprise as their POS solution. We are pleased they selected our team.”
If you’d like to learn more about enhancing your business with a guaranteed NOI solution, please contact POS Partners at 888-477-7711 or the web at www.pos.partners
This release was previously published on July 14, 2017 and has been revised to show corrected information.
POS Partners is an international hospitality technology company that creates point-of-sale and enterprise solutions serving a variety of industries, including hospitality, golf clubs, hospitals and senior living. Providing a complete solution of software, mobile hardware, and business intelligence through its ServingIntel.com platform, POS Partners increases revenue and profit in foodservice operations, while enhancing service and quality levels for the guests.
Other POS News:
- BJ’s Wholesale Club Announces New Mobile Site
- FIRST INSIGHT NAMED IN GARTNER’S “HYPE CYCLE FOR RETAIL TECHNOLOGIES, 2017”
- Stuzo Launches Connected Application Technology Assets to Accelerate Mobile Commerce for
- Cardpool Launches New ’Marketplace’ Option; Allows Gift Card Sellers to Set Their Own Price
- GO Sport Group Selects Mi9 Retail for Omni-Channel POS, Customer Engagement & Merchandising
- Total & Worldline Partner with African Fintech InTouch to Support Guichet Unique Deployment
- Aptos to Acquire TXT Retail, Global Provider of Merchandise Lifecycle Management Solutions