POS Partners Inc is Pleased To Welcome Gregory Kingen
POS Partners, Inc. is pleased to announce our newest leadership team member, Chief Business Development Officer, Gregory Kingen.
Greg is a highly experienced software executive for direct sales, channel sales and sales management. Most recently he served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Restaurant Magic Software. He has years of outstanding accomplishments in revenue acquisitions, building a highly successful sales team as well as maintaining his quality sales staff. Greg possesses a B.A. in Journalism from University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri. “Making a career change decision can often be a challenge but deciding to join POS Partners was one of the easiest I’ve ever made”, exclaimed Mr. Kingen. “The company, the culture and the team dynamics have the company poised to continue its explosive growth, and that’s certainly something that I want to help drive and achieve.” “We are happy to welcome Greg to the team,” added POS Partners’ President and CEO, Lance Bell. “I have the highest respect for Greg and I know he will be a great asset to our company.”
If you’d like to learn more about enhancing your business with a guaranteed ROI solution, please contact POS Partners at 888-477-7711 or the web at www.pos.partners
About POS Partners
POS Partners is an international hospitality technology company that creates point-of-sale and enterprise solutions serving a variety of industries, including hospitality, golf clubs, hospitals and senior living. Providing a complete solution of software, mobile hardware, and business intelligence through its ServingIntel.com platform, POS Partners increases revenue and profit in foodservice operations, while enhancing service and quality levels for the guests.
Other Point of Sale News:
- Trec2go Certifies Epson Smart POS Printer for its Online Ordering Solutions
- Retail Jobs Increased by Over 11,000 in January
- Apple Passes Samsung to Capture Top Position in Worldwide Smartphone Market
- Retailers need to recalibrate their approach to reach millennials, says GlobalData
- Touch Dynamic’s Next Generation Slim Printer Base Has Arrived
- NMI Unveils Redesigned Merchant Interface for Its Payments Enablement Platform
- Juniper Research: Retailer Spending on AI to Reach $7.3 Billion by 2022
- A Procurement Best Practices Case Study for a Leading Multi-Brand Retailer
- 2018 RM Resellers Conference Proves to be Hugely Successful
- Biometric payment cards – where are we now?