POS Partners Inc Opens New Office In San Diego, California
POS Partners Inc is pleased to announce our newest office location; San Diego, California. Managing this location is Ray Costello.
With 25 years of foodservice, sales and technology experience, Ray Costello has joined our team as a Business Development Professional. Mr. Costello declared, “I feel blessed to have been offered the opportunity to represent the best point of sale technology in the market on the west coast. It is a breath of fresh air to work for a company that is so passionate about helping business owners, no matter how big or small, achieve success through technology.”
“We are grateful to have Ray on the team. He possesses a wealth of knowledge and experience,” added POS Partners’ President and CEO, Lance Bell. “He is an invaluable resource for all of our current and future partners, in and around the California area.”
If you’d like to learn more about increasing your business with our guaranteed ROI solutions, please contact POS Partners at 888-477-7711, by email at email@example.com or the web at we-are-pos.com.
POS Partners is an international hospitality technology company that creates point-of-sale and enterprise solutions serving a variety of industries, including hospitality, country clubs and senior living. Providing a complete solution of software, mobile hardware and business intelligence through its Servingintel.com platform, POS Partners increases revenue and profits in dining room operations, while enhancing service and quality levels for the customers.
OTHER POS NEWS:
- PayAnywhere’s 3-in-1 Credit Card Reader Debuts at Best Buy
- MasterCard to Simplify E-Commerce for Microsoft Dynamics Customers
- Metropolitan Equity Partners Increases Investment in Bizfi
- QikServe Launches Integration Solution for Mobile Ordering and Payment
- GS1 US Publishes Product Images Application Guideline to Help Retail Grocery Industry
- ABBYY Announces Receipt Capture SDK
- RetailNext Chosen by Wine Riot for In-Store IoT Analytics Solutions
- CloudCommerce Announces Increase in Shareholders Equity
- DCR Profit Control Systems Named a Netsurion Gold Partner to Fortify Merchant Networks
- Aria Systems Certified to Highest Credit Card Protection Standards