POS Partners Opens New Office In San Francisco
POS Partners, Inc. is pleased to announce our newest office location; San Francisco, California. Managing this location is new team member Jack Stevens.
With a combined 45 years of restaurant, point of sale, customer service and technology experience, Jack has joined our team as a Managing Partner. “I am extremely excited to partner with such a powerful team that values integrity and is an innovative industry leader. There are few things I enjoy more than contributing my experience and passion for the industry to those that are seeking technical solutions to their hospitality business”.
“We are excited to have Jack on the team,” added POS Partners’ President and CEO, Lance Bell. “With his experience and proven leadership, he is an amazing addition for our current and future partners, in and around the San Francisco area.”
If you’d like to learn more about increasing your business with our guaranteed ROI solutions, please contact POS Partners at 888-477-7711, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the web at www.pos.partners.
POS Partners is an international hospitality technology company that creates point-of-sale and enterprise solutions serving a variety of industries, including hospitality, country clubs and senior living. Providing a complete solution of software, mobile hardware and business intelligence through its Servingintel.com platform, POS Partners increases revenue and profits in dining room operations, while enhancing service and quality levels for the customers.
Other POS news:
- Punchh Adds El Pollo Loco, Smashburger and Veggie Grill to a Growing Roster of Customers
- Payments Innovator, Noventis, Reports Notable Growth
- Open Banking Mobile App to Demonstrate How Banks Can Dominate Digital Transactions Market
- USAePay Announces POS Portal as Vendor For MP Devices
- New CEO At Revel Systems, More Money Invested
- Mastercard Introduces the Masterpass #ThankTheFans for the GRAMMY Awards®
- Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market 2017-2021